Reviews for Salt in Vanilla
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
It was very sweet and stuck to the characters well. One thing, you misspelled unlike "Inlike"
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
pls i want moreeee
Tulp chapter 1 . 1/19/2017
This was so amazing I love it so much
Dadycoool chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
So it was all a plot between Mashiro and Misaki? OK, I believe it. Nice fic.
KawaiiGirl1215 chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Amazing story! I like how Ryuunosuke doesn't realize that he's jealous. I feel like the "Are you sure you're not jealous?" and "WHA-What?! No! Why would I be jealous" scene is overused. I prefer it if the person feeling jealousy doesn't realize it and isn't confronted. I would be stupid not to put this into my favorites.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Great story! I love this pair so much :" thank you for creating this fanfic. You're awesome! :)
Sky Fable chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
These two are my second favorite pair in the whole show! It was wonderfully written and the personalities of each character were near perfection! Great job and I hope you continue writing!
Tsubaki chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Wowwwww. STANDING OBATION FOR THE AUTHOR. You justified the character of Ryuunosuke. Haha. His cool and cute sides. The ever breezy statements he said and the things that was going on his head. As for Rita, well, she was a little more serious... haha. Probably because of the situation. Even the character of Mashiron is flawless! Also, i enjoyed the phase and events that took place in the story~ hehehe. I anticipated Maid- chan to ruin the moment, thankfully she didn't. So, thanks for the wonderful fanfic. And sorry for the uber long and nonsensical comment. Haha.
IzzyCardova chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
MORE PLEASE, I NEED THIS, THIS WAS GREAT, BUT I NEED MORRE.
update soon xoxo
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Could you write a sequel for this?
cozieatbrains chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Wow... This is jus... Amazing. I love it. You reallybrought evryone to life. I hope you do more . a sequel perhaps? Excellent job!
MeIshWantASequel chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL
schleifchen chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
A very good story!
I read it over and over again. I hope you will go on writing! You are talented. I think. I will looking forward reading from you :D
djohnson2 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
This was pretty good I like how you were able to capture his personality. In my opinion he isn't a easy character to write a romantic fanfic about but you did it well to me _
Inactive14 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
*claps and sobs*
Bravo! It was so awesome! This is my OTP and Ryuunosuke is my favourite character, and this story just made me love that pairing even more! You got Ryuunosukes character really well and...well...I just loved it XD
Keep writing! Especially RXR! Well done! X3