Reviews for Would I Lie to You?
sevilla3 chapter 29 . 5/19
¡Me encanta! ¡He disfrutado mucho tu fic! Muy fan de Shandy! ¿Puedes seguir por favor? Necesitamos saber qué pasa con ellos!
CarterMackenzie chapter 29 . 3/5
Wonderful story. Well done. Hope you do finish it up.
murphycat chapter 29 . 2/3
Glad that you finished your story. It was good. I’ve got a few ‘orphans’ out there I plan on finishing.
jacilenemns chapter 19 . 7/26/2020
hi
welshcwtch chapter 29 . 6/22/2020
Yes finally hes opening up
Guest chapter 29 . 6/16/2020
Just found this story and absolutely love it! I can't believe I didn't find/read this earlier. I am so glad you decided to continue this story. I can't wait to read more of your stories! I love Sharon/Andy, especially during the Closer era!
lawlesseyes2 chapter 29 . 6/10/2020
I was really hoping this would turn out to be a Brenda/Sharon story. Not only the chemistry between these two, but the sparks! Never did see any of that between Sharon and Andy. Not a Shandy fan, but did like this story. Hope you might think of writing a Shared a one in the future. :)
Guest chapter 29 . 5/22/2020
Loved it! Can't wait for more
jacilenemns chapter 29 . 5/20/2020
amei cada palavra.
esperarei ansiosamente pela proxima fanfic.
froggy62 chapter 28 . 5/15/2020
I'm starting to like this lockdown! so please you came back to the story please please update regularly really enjoying this
Flora chapter 28 . 5/14/2020
To my best friend, my support system, my Soulmate.

It is not just your exceptional writing that washes away the dust of everyday life. It is you. Together we fight demons hand in hand. It’s our magnum opus. Here’s to you, Kid.

I love you.
jacilenemns chapter 28 . 5/14/2020
amei cada palavra
Guest chapter 27 . 5/1/2020
Great to see an update. Can't wait for more
Guest chapter 27 . 5/1/2020
So happy to see an update, looking forward to the other chapters as well..
froggy62 chapter 27 . 4/30/2020
so happy to get the notification this story had been updated, hope we get a new chapter soon