Reviews for Castle in the Sand minor edits
Beautifully done

Beautiful Rick and Kate
Shena1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
That's some pretty intense innuendo tight-rope walking you've done there... :D
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
It was a sweet talk. No love mentioned, but they missed each other and the songs made sense! And there was always! I liked it!
SelimPensFiction chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Beautifully written and very touching.
kimmiesjoy chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
That was immensely clever very well done and still somehow romantic and sexy sweet. Lovely
FuelDH206 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
This was beautiful and breathtaking and sexy as hell!
wayouttamyleague chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I already love your Rick-think (dude). Nice Chandler. Tucked. Briliant: Stay away from cliches! Thiiiiis much, calculating charmer very Rick-think!

Everything Salacious cad and hands-free.

But no, even more everything Queen of Subtext and doodling. The physicality you described in the knees and finger were fricken billboard clear. Jealous.

"Incoming" she murmured. Oh active give-and-take Kate is very hot.

alliterative! figure eights! hummock of sand? clever little wave? this is hotter than smut.

Oh damn whooosh-crack. i'm such a sucker for onomatopoeia (not to mention skateboards).
Massive Five! Poked a hole! Dunes blush...but uh oh.. there it is: Turgid. goner I tell ya.

Love that we pause for grounding in the gritty details of pot smoke and boom boxes and drummers. That so works.

Hurling everything before it? Comet hitting atmo? Blue for blue? White water? Oh I'm not sleeping tonight. Dammit.

Sand, Pizza, Stagehands, Thirsty work- YES!

Anti-climactic? Definitely not.
naybaybay chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Well that was interestingly hot!
honeyandvodka chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Well aren't you just wonderful?! (Yes, is the answer to my rhetorical question there.)
X
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Very nice M for metaphor one-shot. One thing, New York is 3 hours ahead of Cali, not 4.
Castlelover777 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
What a wonderful story! I certainly hope you write more stories, as I just loved the heart breaking subtext in this story. Thank you for sharing.
MaineCastle chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
This was awesome! Cannot wait for more :)
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Oh the fine art of subtext, captured in all its glory! And what a way to keep the rating down, lol.
thanks
yazzea chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Great story, I enjoyed it a lot!
I hope to read more from you in the future.
fembot79 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Awesome! Just simply awesome! Although there is nothing simple about this fic. I love it so hard! (I feel I owe it to you to throw in an entrendre)