Reviews for Bonds of the Past
Courage Flavored chapter 3 . 5/27
I really like the little things that Ranma does that only Akane picks up on, like how he starts glaring at the table and shoveling food into his mouth.
Courage Flavored chapter 2 . 5/27
What do I think? I love it, of course.
Courage Flavored chapter 5 . 3/30
This is just so amazing. More stories like this are definitely more needed!
Courage Flavored chapter 4 . 3/30
That couple-feeding scene gave me so many butterflies! How precious and sweet! You are so good at taking things slow with writing love scenes. I thought this was very beautiful.
Courage Flavored chapter 1 . 3/30
Aww! "i'll always come back for you, tomboy."
pja2 chapter 5 . 1/6
Please update this. It's too good for you to stop
crusincloud chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
Pls pls tell me thaf youre not abandoning this story! I enjoyed it so much! Your plot is different and refreshing. I mean, the "Akane is given a 2nd chance" plot has been done many times before but theres just something about the way you tell the story that makes me laugh and cry with the characters. I felt Akane's pain in losing Ranma,I felt every single emotion you wrote and its such a wonderful feeling and is simply the reason why I love to read. You made me feel, and very few authors actually have the gift to make their readers feel smtg. I wonder tho, will you got through every single event until the part when they went to China? Coz i'd gladly read it all tbh.
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Genial vgf
curiousitykills314 chapter 5 . 12/1/2017
Please update this! It's too good to go to the graveyard of unfinished stories.
own son chapter 5 . 10/4/2017
It’s been a good while and I still find this story awesome, just awaiting the final.
Bigou chapter 5 . 9/5/2017
A good and very interesting story so far, I really hope you're still working on it!
cheng chapter 5 . 8/3/2017
Omggg I'm in LOVE with your story! I can't wait to find out what's going to happen! My heart! My babies! Ughs!
talim258 chapter 5 . 6/12/2017
I am really fascinated with your story and must say there were a few moments tears were flowing. Really great and heartfelt story. I like this akane so much more. Ich hope you will update sometime. Love
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
Please update
FlameDancerStar chapter 4 . 3/23/2017
the scene at her mother's grave was so touching, I couldn't help but to cry. I loved how you wrote the sharing of lunch part. Just the right mix of innocence and intimacy