Reviews for Bonds of the Past
Ancient Xana of the Old Forest chapter 5 . 8/11
What a beautiful story! Hope you come back someday to finish it! Thank u I did loved it a lot
8420995 chapter 3 . 5/27
I really like the little things that Ranma does that only Akane picks up on, like how he starts glaring at the table and shoveling food into his mouth.
8420995 chapter 2 . 5/27
What do I think? I love it, of course.
8420995 chapter 5 . 3/30
This is just so amazing. More stories like this are definitely more needed!
8420995 chapter 4 . 3/30
That couple-feeding scene gave me so many butterflies! How precious and sweet! You are so good at taking things slow with writing love scenes. I thought this was very beautiful.
8420995 chapter 1 . 3/30
Aww! "i'll always come back for you, tomboy."
pja2 chapter 5 . 1/6
Please update this. It's too good for you to stop
crusincloud chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
Pls pls tell me thaf youre not abandoning this story! I enjoyed it so much! Your plot is different and refreshing. I mean, the "Akane is given a 2nd chance" plot has been done many times before but theres just something about the way you tell the story that makes me laugh and cry with the characters. I felt Akane's pain in losing Ranma,I felt every single emotion you wrote and its such a wonderful feeling and is simply the reason why I love to read. You made me feel, and very few authors actually have the gift to make their readers feel smtg. I wonder tho, will you got through every single event until the part when they went to China? Coz i'd gladly read it all tbh.
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Genial vgf
curiousitykills314 chapter 5 . 12/1/2017
Please update this! It's too good to go to the graveyard of unfinished stories.
own son chapter 5 . 10/4/2017
It’s been a good while and I still find this story awesome, just awaiting the final.
Bigou chapter 5 . 9/5/2017
A good and very interesting story so far, I really hope you're still working on it!
cheng chapter 5 . 8/3/2017
Omggg I'm in LOVE with your story! I can't wait to find out what's going to happen! My heart! My babies! Ughs!
talim258 chapter 5 . 6/12/2017
I am really fascinated with your story and must say there were a few moments tears were flowing. Really great and heartfelt story. I like this akane so much more. Ich hope you will update sometime. Love
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2017