Reviews for Bonds of the Past
pja2 chapter 5 . 1/6
Please update this. It's too good for you to stop
crusincloud chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
Pls pls tell me thaf youre not abandoning this story! I enjoyed it so much! Your plot is different and refreshing. I mean, the "Akane is given a 2nd chance" plot has been done many times before but theres just something about the way you tell the story that makes me laugh and cry with the characters. I felt Akane's pain in losing Ranma,I felt every single emotion you wrote and its such a wonderful feeling and is simply the reason why I love to read. You made me feel, and very few authors actually have the gift to make their readers feel smtg. I wonder tho, will you got through every single event until the part when they went to China? Coz i'd gladly read it all tbh.
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Genial vgf
curiousitykills314 chapter 5 . 12/1/2017
Please update this! It's too good to go to the graveyard of unfinished stories.
own son chapter 5 . 10/4/2017
It’s been a good while and I still find this story awesome, just awaiting the final.
Bigou chapter 5 . 9/5/2017
A good and very interesting story so far, I really hope you're still working on it!
cheng chapter 5 . 8/3/2017
Omggg I'm in LOVE with your story! I can't wait to find out what's going to happen! My heart! My babies! Ughs!
talim258 chapter 5 . 6/12/2017
I am really fascinated with your story and must say there were a few moments tears were flowing. Really great and heartfelt story. I like this akane so much more. Ich hope you will update sometime. Love
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
Please update
FlameDancerStar chapter 4 . 3/23/2017
the scene at her mother's grave was so touching, I couldn't help but to cry. I loved how you wrote the sharing of lunch part. Just the right mix of innocence and intimacy
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
That first chapter had me on the verge of tears the whole time
kirbyfan1996 chapter 5 . 1/26/2017
I like what's here. Hope you get back to this one day.
Blueninja33 chapter 5 . 10/30/2016
Love it! I really hope you continue this.
Blueninja33 chapter 4 . 10/30/2016
Loving this story!
Satyrykal chapter 5 . 10/8/2016
I like a score of other readers have fallen in love with this story. Just as we have a more mature Akane, I can also see the maturity and talent in your writing. You've taken a very serious issue that would resonate with all of us and brought it to life. Ranma 1/2 is one of my favorite mangas because it is so complex. It is a comedy but has breath and depth to it.

You're version of this story seems realistic to what could actually happen if the story continued without making our lovable cast out of character. I myself have often considered writing in this particular fandom but was never able to wrap my head around how to do it convincingly.

I sincerely hope that you update this story again. Or if not, you would consent to allowing it to be continued by another writer with your feedback notes and guidance. Sometimes life gets in the way of writing which I know very well, besides you expressed interest in an original work, but I know all of us here would love to see where your amazing story will lead.

All the best.