Reviews for Riptide
That's it or there's more
Update please
Darkness in the Light chapter 1 . 8/21
Dude just reviewing the summary, why isn't one of you tags angst? Cut the first sentence "In a last-ditch effort to end the Kyuubi for good, Minato and Kushina work together to send the newborn jinchuuriki into another world. " and put "Minato and Kushina work together to send their newborn son to a another world in a effort to save him from the fate of a jinchuuriki." Now that sounds like the start of a Adventure/Romance. and it works with the rest of the summary and strips all of the EMO out of it.
I hope that helps I hate summaries and when I saw an easy way to improve yours I figured I would share. Now I am off to read said story.
Jay Garrick chapter 18 . 8/12
Well, this is worrying, well at least for Naruto. This is something very plausible if any being that is cosmically aware like Darkseid... well he is the only cosmic character they will fight, if they do fight him at all or maybe Infinityman, I think its name is. Wouldn't they immediately think along the lines of this boy doesn't belong in this universe, thus he must be caple of reality warping or some other awesome power to have come here and attempt to kill him outright, just to be cautious. Darkseid has not jobbed in a while so I'm pretty sure he wouldn't take the risk, but a god on the other hand like Hermes or Isis would know he isn't, because of omniscience and all. Will Naruto be the main target in any situation like that.
A question that's been bugging me since reading is the things like the time skip or Aquagirl's death will they happen in your story? Not sure if there plot importance though. So I won't ask about it. Unless your willing to answer.
FailTacticsEngage chapter 13 . 8/11
I'm not really sure the point of this. It's not bad per se I even kinda like the story but it just seems like it's a story about natuto where he's only protagonist on a technicality. Over half of it doesn't even feature him and when he is featured he just sorta fades to the middle of the pack.
kirashu chapter 8 . 8/8
I don't know what to say... it's the all "duty over family" again. It's something that will definitively scar emotionally Naruto, even if i'm sure that the true impact and consequence will be visible later. The worse is, we (as readers and DCU's fan) know that it's mainly a plot of Ocean Master alias Orm *sigh*. Well...

That been said, i don't care if it was a "super prologue". I mean, you're right, Naruto need some adventure and background before the official beginning of the whole Young Justice' story.
When is Donna Troy coming back, you need to pair Naruto with her
shadespace chapter 18 . 7/16
huh, yah i don't understand shit that happened in this chapter man sorry
shadespace chapter 17 . 7/16
thank you god, for the things in this chapter, naruto will learn of his ninja abilities, and hopefully kaldur will get his mack on( you go boy, finally a black guy in comics who doesn't get screwed over)
shadespace chapter 16 . 7/16
yeah it would suck if naruto doesn't ever get to have the power up of kurama, or even have any ninjutsus to use man i hope that gets changed.
shadespace chapter 15 . 7/16
nice chapters, finally naruto meets his future pairing option, or in other words his girl yo lol
shadespace chapter 14 . 7/16
yes no wally and artemis, maybe she will get with naruto so he will be with 2 girls, screw wally he's a dick lol
shadespace chapter 12 . 7/16
i would like to see naruto not be completely out classed by everyone around him
i like the story the magic and divine problems seem interesting and i hope we see more of it!
Cool is there still going to be more