Reviews for Riptide
Rongis chapter 10 . 2/7
And of course kobra knows what chakra is you piece of content milking cuuunt.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
1. It's speedy not red arrow. He doesn't get the name red arrow until months after the first episode.
2. Why do you reign naruto in so much? The 14 year old kid who was half abandoned his entire life wouldn't be so reserved and logical. Especially after being banished by his people, finding out his people aren't actually his people, finding out when push comes to shove his adoptive parents will abandon him, finding out he might have a demon in him, all at 11 FUCKING YEARS OLD! This story took 9 long ass fucking unnecessary chapters to finally get to the main reason I wanted to read this shit and you give me a logical teenager who's mentally more calm than his spoiled/abandoned lifestyle should have shown. It's fucking naruto! He isn't logical! He should hate aquaman with every fiber of his being. He was slowly being abandoned since he was like 8 years old and you expect me to believe that kind of resentment doesn't accumulate!? There are serious problems that you are addressing with half-cocked excuses like it's not their fault but I'm still mad. He's either let it go or he's pissed the hell off don't give me this ambiguous sentiment. It's crap. He's 14 and has been half abandoned since he was 8. Where's the real anger? Not this weird short outburst stuff if I could rate this story I'd give you half a star out of however many there are to give.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/30/2016
So Naruto can't use chakra but others can? Gotta say the whole thing seems like a convoluted attempt to power down Naruto while making Kobra stronger which is annoying considering Kobra already kicked his ass and didn't need the upgrade. Other than that I'm really enjoying the story. Thanks.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2016
Whoever wrote this piece of shit should be happy it's an accomplishment to be able to write crap and make it so terrible, it makes you wonder why your living and it's so awful I hope to never read something like this again
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
I give up, apparently no one can think of a better way other than, this happens and then he has to reveal his powers and then something happens because of that, think of something fucking original that doesn't make people hate the author
Guest chapter 19 . 6/4/2016
What's taking so long
Guest chapter 19 . 5/7/2016
hope we see an update someday! curious to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/20/2016
Update time
Iskander Mandoraekon chapter 10 . 2/2/2016
So is he going to meet Luke?
Guest chapter 19 . 12/1/2015
this fic has been one disappointment after another and should be taken down
Guest chapter 19 . 11/23/2015
Very good, what's the pairing going to be
Namikaze chapter 19 . 11/19/2015
I was so happy when I saw that there was an update for this story that I almost cried. I'm extremely excited for the fact that there will likely be more updates in the near future with all the breaks from school coming up (you do get thanksgiving & Christmas breaks in college, right?) Anyways I read the chapter before this to get back into the flow of things and then read this beautiful peace of work (I must say your writing hasn't dulled any over the short break you took from writing) which I was only too happy to do... Thank you for the update, one of my favorite Naruto/YG crossover stories and Naruto stories in general... Now I'm going to get back to watching the Latin Grammy's . Once again Thanks You for coming back, I'll stand by this story to the (hopefully very far off) end.
Sincerely, Namikaze
swiftrabbit chapter 19 . 11/20/2015
Cool! Catch ya later!
Markus-Antonius chapter 19 . 11/20/2015
Pretty cool chapter!
LifesAstory78 chapter 19 . 11/19/2015
Great job as usual, totally worth the wait. Can't wait for the next installment! Peace!