Reviews for Riptide
When is Donna Troy coming back, you need to pair Naruto with her
shadespace chapter 18 . 7/16
huh, yah i don't understand shit that happened in this chapter man sorry
shadespace chapter 17 . 7/16
thank you god, for the things in this chapter, naruto will learn of his ninja abilities, and hopefully kaldur will get his mack on( you go boy, finally a black guy in comics who doesn't get screwed over)
shadespace chapter 16 . 7/16
yeah it would suck if naruto doesn't ever get to have the power up of kurama, or even have any ninjutsus to use man i hope that gets changed.
shadespace chapter 15 . 7/16
nice chapters, finally naruto meets his future pairing option, or in other words his girl yo lol
shadespace chapter 14 . 7/16
yes no wally and artemis, maybe she will get with naruto so he will be with 2 girls, screw wally he's a dick lol
shadespace chapter 12 . 7/16
i would like to see naruto not be completely out classed by everyone around him
i like the story the magic and divine problems seem interesting and i hope we see more of it!
Cool is there still going to be more
LifesAstory78 chapter 18 . 7/14
Great chapter. Keep up the good work!
Markus-Antonius chapter 18 . 7/14
Damn... Nice chapter
sj622 chapter 18 . 7/13
Cool chapter. I don't know if this one was based off an episode or what-have-you but it seemed a bit random to me at times. Also I didn't know that Riptide didn't believe in the gods. I mean he has talked to one face to face right? Isn't that kind of weird? Anyway cant wait for the next chapter.
RHatch89 chapter 18 . 7/12
nice job :)
mundanebeast chapter 18 . 7/12
hmm possible pairing in the works
Jebest4781 chapter 18 . 7/12
well this was fun and now Naruto has somewhat met Isis, Black Adam's wife, who had defeated Blue Bettle all those years ago through her spell work. will be interesting on what else will occur next