Reviews for Inverse
SilverSlytherinWitch chapter 29 . 7/16
Really hope you continue this story its amazing! Your writing is spectacular.
Dashti-the-dramione-shipper chapter 29 . 7/16
Nooooooo it can’t be overthis story really makes you feel for the characters, which is hard to translate through the writing process. I cant wait for the next update! Stay strong
Please come back to this story! It is so good it deserves to be continued!
Why is Hermione treating Draco as some project which she has failed at? Her every thought just screams of failure. Why can't she see people as individuals and not as a reflection of herself? And she does seem to be a bit narrow minded.
She says that she understands him but has nothing to show for it. She couldn't even figure out why he is behaving the way he is.
Snape at least made some good point about war and the opposing sides. Hope it helps Hermione to broaden her perspective a bit.
Your dramione is a bit weak. Given this story is totally Hermione centric we are aware of her thoughts which honestly I don't feel highly of. Draco has been pushed to the side. You don't reveal too much about him and that too only through her point. Which is not much.
I wish Hermione had a well rounded thought process.
I love this fanfic! I hope you continue it someday.
rxquelis chapter 29 . 7/3
I just read through this whole story in two days and have fallen in love with it! The characterization is absolutely on point, the slow burn - OH MY GOD THE SLOW BURN -, Draco's POV (not to mention how you perfectly capture Hermione's voice. Needless to say, I have no words to express how wonderful your work is.
I understand life often gets in the way of writing - when it comes to fanfic, even more so - but I sincerely hope you won't abandon this story. Anyhow, thank you so much for all the chapters so far - even if you don't continue, this was an amazing read. 3
Ustavshikova chapter 29 . 7/3
How on earth you could just abandoned such great written story?
100% you won’t see this comment, but it is terrible, you just broke my heart
TeamDracoLove chapter 29 . 7/2
Please say you'll continue this one! It's amazing!
BlueSweet29 chapter 29 . 6/28
Please update! It's been a year and a half and this story deserves to be told! So beautiful and well-written, cried more times than I'm willing to admit
Elesrea, if you are seeing this then please don’t abandon this story. It would be brilliant if you would update this.
Titasha chapter 29 . 6/15
Disfruté la historia. Me encantó, que pena que esté terminada.
hshepherd1235 chapter 29 . 6/15
This is so good! does the fic finish at this chapter?
I know you have probably abandoned this, but please come back to it if you ever get the chance.
The SkrillRider chapter 29 . 6/4
Well... its been 2 years. Have you NOW died a most mysterious death? I would love to see this updated. This is a most fascinating story.
Lee kadivar chapter 29 . 5/30
I know it has been a long time since this HSS been updated. But I was wondering if you were ever going to continue it.
1,641 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »