Reviews for beLIEve
SkyDreamer12 chapter 17 . 10/14
Can't wait for the next chapter! It's been so long. This was the FIRST fanfiction I've ever read and what got me into fanfictions and I'm so happy that it's being continued! Honestly can't wait for the next one! ;D
Aaaahhhh, this was so good, glad you're back!
Thank you for updating and not abandoning this story. Can’t wait till the next chapter , update soon.
Gokuu the Carrot chapter 17 . 10/10
YEEEE I'm so happy, even tho I just found this story and stuff. I can't wait till the next chapter
Gokuu the Carrot chapter 16 . 10/10
Oh my goodness gracious this is exactly what I've been looking for and... And it's awesome and I hope you get to finish it. I mean at first I thought you wouldn't cuz this time gaps, but I read your bio and now I'm thinking that you'll get to it eventually. But goodness this was great and I bet people would be really excited for another chapter, and hdjdhwjosjsjaka I stayed up till 4am to read this crap lol like I said it was exactly what I was looking for and there's more of a chance that you'll actually finish it unlike the other stories. But even if you don't, I'm glad you made it that far. So. Till next chapter! :)
MrEpic382FF chapter 1 . 10/12
T_T goddammit it took long enough for this chapter to come out! In all seriousness, though, an excellent chapter as usual. Well done!
Gokuu the Carrot chapter 16 . 10/10
... dude... O my crap... This was awesome. I'll give more of a review later cuz it's currently 4am lol
Ayumi Shok0 chapter 17 . 10/11
This chapter made my day. I'm stressed out from my first year of high school too.
EvilAnimeWolf chapter 17 . 10/11
give me more angst! kudos to you too.
PetsnanaG chapter 17 . 10/11
OMG YES! So excited that you’re back, this story is absolutely great.
Nobody Silent chapter 17 . 10/11
Oh por dios...¡Oh por dios! ¡estas de vuelta!
I really thought that you were gone and that you were never going to update this wonderful story.
I am very happy that you return! Because I was really sad to think that this story was going to end unfinished! OAO
Even when I saw the update message I stopped doing everything I was doing to just read the chapter and what can I tell you? This great!
The birth of Doctor Eggman and why Sonic distrusts so much of adults or even that it is difficult for him to trust others.
I love this story!
WeirdlyMemed chapter 17 . 10/11
Oh my gosh? Welcome back! It's a good chapter, and sorry about the loss of all your progress with this chapter ahah
It musta sucked, I can relate *Shrug*
ShadAmy1Fan - Shylah McVey chapter 17 . 10/10
Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok I KNOW it’s crazy. But...this is like my all time favorite fanfiction depicting Sonics backstory. Like seriously. And today...just HAPPENS to be...my birthday. Of ALL the days. I got this email and I was like WAIT HOLD UP. I stared at it for a second to make sure it was legit, the clicked on it so fast hoping to God it wasn’t an update to say you were leaving.

When I saw your authors note I was SOOO relieved! I’m so sorry you lost all your progress - I know how disheartening that is. I have also been away for a year before from my YouTube channel so I know how it is to just ride life for awhile before stepping back into the writing game.

I’m only getting to this now because I was crazy busy since it was my birthday XD but I did read the first half right away before I had to go. And now I’ve read the rest and I LOVE IT. You’ve always had me hooked, becaue baby sonic right? Baby DARK SONIC. But the writing is just amazing and the plot and AUGGH it’s just all so great I could seriously just read the whole story AGAIN (I already read the whole thing twice awhile ago because I wanted to remember the story since I loved it so much and review again ) ). But I will wait for the new chapter patiently. Like I have been since the last update XD I know how long wait times can get because of rl so you don’t have to feel bad with me at least for it! I’ll always be here and always be super excited for whatever you put out!

I must say my favorite parts are learning about baby sonic and then figuring out what’s going on with shadow and Sonic. Just knowing that you’ve released another chapter has made me so excited XD _ also just because this is like literally the BEST birthday present I’ve gotten all day. You don’t even know. Like how random right?!

Augh I love it so much. You keep doing you and I hope you’re settling in well at your new home! If you ever need to talk to someone you can hit me up, I like to chat about things like that. I hope you’re doing well and I hope your writing goes well (and that google drive works out better for you!) thanks again!
kiibo chapter 17 . 10/10
holy shit its been forever but believe me when i say im so glad youre back. ive been following this since 2016 or so, and im so impressed that youve managed to continue! your dedication is a huge motivation for me, and im so glad youre back! just dont overwork yourself!
SonicWizard chapter 17 . 10/10
I haven't read this in soooo long. It's like finding an old friend.

You know, the proper way of reading this appears to be these flashback chapters THEN the real start of the story.