Reviews for The Boy Who Cried Help
Dare queen chapter 11 . 11/28/2016
This is bloody amazing! I can't wait to see how Draco and Harry's relationship progress as well as his with the rest of the Malfoy family and snape. BRILLIANT!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/24/2016
This is so sweet!
Splash of Silver on Mountain chapter 11 . 10/1/2014
I will anticipate the next chapter of this story. It has been great so far, and I expect it only to get better.
Heksie chapter 11 . 9/18/2014
Very good start.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
One of the reasons i started reading this is because I'm a Drarryshiper so don 't change this at all but if u must definitely no ginny being paired with either of them
shadowknight chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
Why everytime Harry and Draco become friend early in the setting, it ALWAYS end up with the 2 of them in a couple?

Couldn't they be best friend like James and Sirius?

It's as if it's a rule if a male other then Ron or Neville is friendly with Harry, it to be able to have sex with him.

It's really getting old, even more since they are what? 7?
Yana5 chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
Please can someone punch the Dursleys
jade silverose chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
I ship Drarry ( Draco x Harry)
jade silverose chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
I love this story. It was one of the first Harry Potter fic that I ever read and the first that I followed. Please continue to write and I hope that you find some inspiration.
Rose Teardrops chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
This is my account, I just can't be bothered to sign in. When I do, the first thing on my agenda is favouriting and following this story.

As for the pairing, I really can't imagine this being anything other than Draco/Harry, and I can't see them doing well with anyone else either. However, this is your story, so if you want to pair them with other people then that's your choice. I would really like Draco/Harry though...

RT xx
ninjadragons chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
the reason im reading it is its a HPDM story...and so far well written...if it becomes another pairing ill be dissapointed
David-El chapter 10 . 7/25/2014
Okay, I'm definitely liking this story, and I really hope that Severus gets to confront Petunia soon! Oh, the confrontation THAT would be! PLEASE keep going on this, and if you're still interested, I would definitely prefer it if you made it so that Draco and Harry still end up together! HOWEVER, if they don't get together, I would suggest that one of them ends up with Hermione, and the other . . . hmm, I would say Daphne Greengrass or Susan Bones.
Yana5 chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
:-)
dinkyboo chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
I like this chapter. It shows the humanity of Severus and the cautiousness of Harry. Very Good.
I.C.2014 chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
Nice
Snape always seem to have that effect on people.