Reviews for Lowest on the Totem Pole
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 62 . 7/30/2016
wow. the tears, the laughs, the fluff. god. I didn't know what to expect when I started this, but it was amazingly written, with twists at every turn and just god, I loved it and hated it at the same time. thank you for such a heart rending and amazing story
Peanut-Butter-Bandit chapter 62 . 7/28/2016
This was the most adorable story. I really really enjoyed reading it. All of your characters were so well done, and I loved how you did the character growth. It's so organic, real and meaningful. I also liked how Kristoff ended up being a homebody, it's not something I would have pictured from the movie, but it makes a lot of sense, and him looking after the folks at Fosters. The splashes of other things like Fosters and Jack and Nani and Belle and Ariel and the others was also really well done. I don't know, it just seemed like you were enjoying writing it and that came across when I was reading it. I also like how you kept to the rating and didn't need to have ~explicit adult situations~ to make a great story. It was so fluffy and precious.
Thank you so much for sharing!
Primalscream91 chapter 62 . 7/24/2016
Damn...

So, after a week & a half of reading I've finally found myself setting at the end of this story. I'm writing out this review with the remnants of tears in the corners of my eyes at how beautiful the ending was. Elsa and Anna both had less than ideal childhoods, and they'll definitely bear the scars throughout their lives, but they have each other, and it seems like they've been able to find some sort of peace.

This has definitely been one of my favorite fics to read, and I will more than likely come back to this one in time. I cannot thank you enough for sharing this story with us, and I would love to read your novel on Teresa and Claire, you have struck gold with these two. Most authors cannot write OC's without making them extremely one dimensional, but you went above and beyond, creating amazing backstories for them, and that is truly amazing.

With some tweaks I could definitely see this migrating to a proper book, and it is definitely one I would buy!

Again, I thank you for sharing this story with us.

With love,

-PS91
Ninja Elsa chapter 62 . 12/10/2015
HEy! I'm not sure I reveiwed? I'm sad to see the story come to an end but that's how it goes. I would love to see "Teresa and Claire" I'm still struggling with mine but getting there.
PsiRadish chapter 61 . 12/9/2015
Are Anna's severe ADHD symptoms based on something you've seen/researched/experienced? I'm on the maximum dosage of my own ADD medication and I'm certainly not that bad (though my medication isn't the same as Anna's if she can sleep and eat so much while on hers). Just wondering, though.

And since I'm writing stuff in the review box, anyway, I feel obligated to note the no-less-than-professional quality of the writing in this here story-ma-jig. I also feel strangely obligated to note that is the first time I've ever called anything a "story-ma-jig".

P.S. I don't think you ever said whether Anna won the children's story contest.
PsiRadish chapter 7 . 12/8/2015
Oh my god, brony!Kristoff makes SO MUCH SENSE.
midnight1339 chapter 62 . 12/6/2015
Yes there is interest in seeing this! But I think we're also concerned that you don't plan on writing fanfiction! I for one, hate to see you leave the community.
JulianAyer chapter 61 . 10/26/2015
This fiction was very good. I am so happy to have found it. It was wonderfully exicutes and I belive believe the characters and felt for them. Please keep writing and share your talent, because it is emmence.
TacoKing23 chapter 61 . 10/14/2015
It's been a trip, man. One I'm glad I took.
aniark chapter 61 . 10/13/2015
Wow! I cannot believe this is over. It's been quite a ride, and I'm glad you took us along. You're right, it's like watching children grow up, complete with tears and ...more tears. qq

Thank you very much.
kathy22334 chapter 61 . 10/11/2015
Oh no...Im gonna cry...I love this story too much...cant write anymore...:'(...I hate it when fanfics end...WAHHHHH!
PositivelyEmeraldSnowflake chapter 61 . 10/10/2015
I love this story so much, and I'm so sad it's over. All the characters and their relationships were perfectly written and you should definitely write more stories!
Shadowglyder chapter 61 . 10/10/2015
Congratulations! I am so glad that we made it to the end! ...but sad that you are going away.. :( You have a wonderful talent, I do hope you might reconsider and stay with us!

I had tears falling by the end, which says so much for you. It is wonderful to be pulled in by such a creatively written story, that you feel what they are going through. I am going to miss this family!

I'm glad we got to see Emma's reunion to her family, and that she has come to accept her daughter, and all of her new grandkids! Anna finally coming back to Claire's grave with Elsa was really well done, my breath is still catching at the thought! It is cute to think that Elsa is Claire's niece and daughter in law. How often would you ever hear of that? ;). They got married on Claire's birthday, how wonderful. That's a sweet way for them both to remember her.

I am curious if you still intend on doing a revision? Elsa's mental health, I think is still uncertain. I think that is truly the only unresolved point in the story. Did she, or did she and Anna, ever work through the aftermath of her abuse?

Congratulations again! And I do hope to read more of your work!
TacoKing23 chapter 60 . 10/1/2015
After the scene of Teresa calling her mom, I was a little disappointed we didn't get to see the wedding, or at least the arrival of Granny Summers. Would have been interesting to see her interactions with the family.
Kathy22334 chapter 60 . 9/29/2015
Woah, I swear i did not mean to call you bighead! It was autocorrect!