Reviews for Within
aviatrix chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
ooh, that's gorgeous. and original. two things virtually unheard of on this site.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
After all the laughing I've done over your wonderfully funny stories, I'm surprised to find tears in my eyes. This is bittersweet and beautiful and sad. Now I have to find another funny one to make me smile again. Just a lovely lovely story.
Gwynevere1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Stunning. More please. Especially if you are writing about Drusilla.
Melody Brandybuck chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Oh my God...that was beautiful. I love Kendra, and still say that if Wesley survived having his throat cut, she should have too. Your story is amazing.

~Melody
Kitka chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Very strange but very well written. I was intrigued by the look into Kendra's life.
jczslayer chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
one word: Excellent!
FrogsandBullets chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
That was really good. I'm impressed.
wahinetoa chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Incrediably sad - Kendra was such a fave. You write with a poetic hand, I love that even though Dru and her were immortal enemies, they held the same hope and dream of living out their lives differently than fate intended. Drus severed by Angelus, Kendras driven out by duty. Regardless, Kendra seemed complete with her path, as much as Dru was contented. Yet, I liked your ending better. A life taken, and given in tandem. Beautiful!
Aislin1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
Oh, that is such a sweet story. I love it!
fluffypuff chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
I liked it. Short and simple. Nicely written. I'd never even thought about what Kendra might have seen. Nice take on it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
Ok wow, completely made me cry there...wow...great work, and what an original idea...Kendra's last thoughts...awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2002