Reviews for Three Cheers For These Years
Oh! 3
Nuuhtella chapter 25 . 10/15/2016
So cayoooooooootie pies!
percychased chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
A few grammar errors, but very cute. Always love Weasley/Potter family fics :)
Screaming Faeries chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
This is a nice little drabble, I enjoy the idea of a relationship between Lily and Narcissa and this appealed to me greatly. I like the similarities between Narcissa and Lily, that being that they are both mothers and that their children come first.

The only thing I would say is that there are some points when the story goes from being in the past tense to the present tense, and it can be a bit confusing. Also final line [Narcissa thought as she and Draco were safe In hiding without imminent threat of death that this was her best decision and she could feel Lily's approving light shine onto her] is really rushed and doesn't entirely make sense. Maybe if [she and Draco were safe in hiding without imminent threat] was the thought, it should be in some form of speech bubbles to indicate that it's not part of the narrative. Or even just adding some punctuation along there - [Narcissa thought, as long as she and Draco were safe in hiding without the imminent threat of death, that this was her best decision. She could feel Lily's approving light shining on her.]

Other than that, it's a nice little story and I got a lot of enjoyment reading it. Well done!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Ha ha, Sir Cadogan is a fun character to play with, isn't he? (You spelled his name with an "e" instead of an "a" half the time in there, though.)

Having a portrait help her study is a very Luna thing to do! This was cute.

Other than the thing with Sir Cadogan's name, your spelling and grammar look good.
The Kapok Kid chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Hey there :)

This is a very sweet drabble, and I found it very enjoyable. Your characterisation of Remus is spot-on. His need to be liked is very obvious when he thinks being nice is a good start to making friends. "Who are you hiding from? What did you do?" - this is also a great line as it shows us that Remus can speak his mind when he wants to.

Your characterisation of James is also good; his charisma and directness are well represented. The final line of your story about James' thoughts adds depth to the story - I for one would definitely like to see you explore that a bit more, maybe in a future entry?

I noticed two sentences that seem a bit off. "...he wouldn't be so lonely looking" in the first paragraph sounds a bit clunky. Maybe " ...he wouldn't look lonely" would sound better. And then, "the boy with the jet black hair slightly askew sits across from me..." - "me" should be "him" - that's a typo, I guess.

Apart from that, the drabble is well written and enjoyable. Well done, and keep writing!
TrisanaChandler13 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Lovely! Simply lovely! I like how you had Sir Cadogan as a nice character, and he wasn't OOC! My new platonic!OTP (does that even work?) is Luna/Sir Cadogan! :D