Reviews for Somewhere Out There
ExGeneration35 chapter 1 . 6/27
Oh boy, the Outsiders really don't want to end the rivalry, do they?
Dark Lord chapter 29 . 12/13/2017
Is this story on permanent hiatus or discontinued ? Its been 2 years since it was last updated. I want this fanfic to be continued because it is interesting. Kopa reunion with hiari, revenge and hatred allying ( thatd a reference to kakasi and zira by the way) and the pride rock meeting the other pride. Also what happened to asante. So many things to be revealed, please update or post a notice that you wont be continuing this fanfic as to not get the readers hope for more when there is no such thing.
YULookin chapter 29 . 3/7/2017
Are you still continuing this story or is it on hiatus at the moment?
Hippony Ramen chapter 6 . 8/10/2016
This and the previous chapters made me tear up!
You are really talented at writing!
Satron chapter 29 . 2/24/2016
Are you going to update this? Its so good.
Jestalnaker94000 chapter 29 . 1/8/2016
Excellent story! :)
Starzinmieyez chapter 29 . 11/6/2015
I enjoyed this update :)
Kusa chapter 29 . 10/24/2015
I just finished catching up with doctor who and that line about the eyes reminded me of that.

Sorry I have not been reviewing, work has kept me busy.
Anyway nice chapter, things are definitely going to come to a head soon with the outlands, things have been too quiet on that front.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/15/2015
Loving it! Glad I stumbled back upon this story!
Ultimateblack chapter 28 . 7/27/2015
Is there more?
Sparkpikachu chapter 28 . 7/4/2015
I'm just getting back into this story after a long absence. The hyena pack helping Kopa surprised me. I hope we see Hiari again in the future. I also wonder where Vitani is and if we'll see her soon. I think the song insert worked well, it may work in future chapters if you plan on doing it again. Thanks for writing and updating your Pokemon story.
Veylus chapter 28 . 1/9/2015
This story is awesome, keep up the good work xD _
ThoughtsOfAReader chapter 28 . 12/24/2014
I can see that Kopa is going to have to make a difficult decision. It must be very hard, especially with the threat of Zira and her followers behind him.
Incarnate Firefly chapter 22 . 12/18/2014
Heh, Eisha doesn't seem to feel very threatened by Muhati. In fact, it's almost like his threats bore her. But then, what can you expect from that brute of a king who thinks with his muscles and not much else. I don't expect he'll last long, nor will he even less intelligent son Kasisi.

Although I am curious, how does he know who Kato and Kopa are? Is it possible that he may have spies in the Tazua pride? Let's see what happens next...
ThoughtsOfAReader chapter 27 . 12/17/2014
I actually thought that the hyenas would be originally from the pride lands, but was later conveniently in the same location as Kopa to help him get back home. I didn't think that they would be the same hyenas from the movie, but I'm glad that I was close. I thought that the interaction between Kopa and the pack went pretty well, and it surprised me that he was able to remember the hyenas names after so long.