Reviews for Turning Point
Firebird Scratches chapter 6 . 3/14
I love this :) I LOVE time travel stories! I hope you're continuing, I'm hooked :D
MsMuffetsTuffet chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
AAAHHHHHGGGGHHH! You got me captivated by this fantastic story and we all need to find out what happens next! Excellent plot and writing, and I love the alternating Donnie 'present and future' chapters.
I hope this story is not abandoned! I think there are too many well written stories like this in fanfiction that have not been updated in literally years and are unfinished. At least this one is only a few months without an update so please don't give up Adoradork!
kenzimone chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
I love this! Such an original twist to the concept of SAINW. I hope you're planning on continuing it?
RascalKat chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
Sooo, does he figure it out? Does Don fix the past? Does Donnie realize his brothers are dead? (That's an inference, not sure how accurate it is...) How did all of those people react when they first saw the turtles? That would be an interesting scene for Don to remember, if you have any writer's block. I'm loving this so much... And Don being the last one (still assuming here) gah, it's all just perfectly tragic and yet hopeful at the same time! You've gotta update this!
Special Agent Snuggles chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
And this is where I get a sad panda face. No more chapters, for so long! Newwwww! Say it ain't so!

Writer's block got you down?

I thought this was again great, and I wonder what Donnie, our Donnie, will need to piece together to get back home. This story feels, to me, like it's already half written. He'll be there, he'll return again...then we get to see what you choose to do with that future, once the past has been averted in our present! Anywho. Great OC's you brought in, adds a lot of tension here. I hope you'll get on board with this story, I love it. But thanks for sharing what you've done so far!
Special Agent Snuggles chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
Hahah! It's so funny how you mention retromutagen at the start, and he writes DON'T BOTHER there! I love how you finally clue us in, as I had suspected, that Donnie does have a plan here, does have a method to swap back with his younger self. I just hate to think...but that alternate are things going to change, retro-actively, for them? Hmm. Methinks this might be a case of two time lines, which would be so sad for the future Donnie. Kind of reminds me of Trunks from Dragonball Z, actually, and that was one of the most dramatic parts of that entire series. Great job once again!
Special Agent Snuggles chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
I LOVE this chapter! I love his reaction. You really do a great job of bringing us into this terrible world, simultaneously giving us a taste of what the future Donnie has gone through for years, and how shocking it is for our Donnie to be thrust into it suddenly.
Special Agent Snuggles chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
I love their reactions. I think it had to be hard on Donnie to go through, but given that he's not their Donnie, and the younger, more innocent, completely unprepared version they know has been thrust into whatever future resulted in THIS guy popping out...yeah. Great chapter!
Special Agent Snuggles chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
Ruh roh! Where IS Donnie? This builds really nicely.
Special Agent Snuggles chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
This is one of the most original TMNT 2012 stories (or TMNT any series story) I've come across on this site! I love this premise, and your writing is spot on; I fall right into your narrative. The dialogue, particularly Donnie's, I can hear being voiced by Rob Paulsen. Awesome job!
LooksOnTempests chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
Wow, this story is amazing. I'm loving it. It's like SAINW updated for the 2012 series. I hope you plan on continuing this. I'll be following this story.
Whovian2005 chapter 6 . 8/2/2014

I never send out reviews, but I really wanted to let you know that I am enjoying this story so much and can't wait for the next installment. It is so well written- very detailed and descriptive. Please keep those chapters coming.

nightbird19 chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
Okay, you have my full attention with these first few chapters. I'm loving this story, it's already one of my favorites about Donie. Keep up the good work and update soon, I'm on the edge of my seat and I can't wait to see what's next :)
GlowingGreenEyes chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Woah, this is like, totally mind blowing.
l Love Animals chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
That was AWSOME!:D:D:D
I only just read it and it rocks!:D:D:D
I want to read more...!:D:D