Reviews for 21st Century Schizoid Man
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 7/2
I honestly don't blame Momo for wanting to kill them all. Good god people are annoying. I can see why earlier Zenkichi mentioned how he doesn't feel like turning earth into a piece of space rock yet. But that its something to take note of for he future. Rofl.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 7/2
I love how they keep referring to this being a story thats being read and even the contrivances and author references. Love it. I'm guessing the only thing that would keep her hunger even mildly at bay is human sacrifices and devouring other eldritch abominations. Pretty damn awesome.

To think something occurred which caused all this, which caused Hansode Shiranui and Zenkichi Hiteyoshi to change and become different beings completely. I've seen a story or two that have Hanhaba be in Hansode's place at the academy. Kinda interesting to be fair.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 7/2
lewl. The more human Medaka is much stronger in the puppy eyes and pouty face. The power to manipulate Zenkichi even more so than before. I liked the paintings. I enjoyed the pulling out of their true states and potential via art. Very cool. I could imagine Zenkichi's being something so abominable and so holy that it creates pure destruction just from the effect of the dichtonomy created with the two conflicting extreme states. I always forget the names of horrors described. I should reread Lovecrafts books.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 7/2
Oho how curious. I'm loving the Cthulu mythos additions here. Its very interesting.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 7/2
Hm. So they became Eldritch horrors. Beings so far beyond even the concept of the perfect human and even the Not Equals that its just silly to compare. Fascinating.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 7/2
I liked this closure for Akune. Its no fun being left hanging and the more human medaka recognizes this.I"m glad.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 7/2
Considering the inclusions of multiple mythos such as Cthulu, HS DxD, some kind of Naruto addition and other things I dont mind the darker setting. It brings out the feelings and characterization better than just a happy rom com with harem tags. Instead its more seinen with horror and shonen tags along with harem rom com making it a very diverse story.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 7/2
Hm. interesting. I'm intrigued beyond words with this story. I've even taken to looking at the original version before the rewrite called 'Normal' to get more insight into this thought process. I do note this hasn't been updated in a long time but still I read it for it is one of the few good stories i've found under this fandom. Looking forward to more.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 7/2
Huh. I thought she made him Vp. Guess not here. I'm so very curious about the major changes. I note the major change in Medaka's personality which will essentially make her not perform certain actions that were callous and cruel to those who should be her most treasured comrades such as the presidential battle nonsense. As for Zenkichi and Shiranui that is again highly interesting. I would like to note that his obsession with Normality is not simply abnormal but seems to go so far as to be a minus. I note this due to his constant referencing of shonen jump and manga things without even really meaning to even if it is a very vague hit there. Personally I'm hoping for a plus minus that is so perfect on both ends he becomes seemingly normal but isn't merely a Not Equal. Either way he seems incredibly interesting and the relationship with Shiranui is something I look forward to seeing how it developed to its current state and how it continues. Same with his one with Medaka. I was always pissed as fuck with the canon story for basically killing any concept of Romance at all point when there was a plethora of options and the Harem option was a VERY real option. Seriously one could say Zenkichi could have gotten all the major females, Medaka, Shiranui, Nabeshima, Kujira, the hot chicks in the class 13 plus 6 and etc., Anshin'in-san herself too. It was pretty much all there ya know.
n0mster chapter 9 . 6/19
Hmm, I'm not a huge fan of Medaka Box, but a recommendation from another writer had me intrigued so I tried out your fanfic and was pleasantly surprised. It's entertaining even if some of the characters annoy me (which is no doubt your intention). Definitely curious to find out the situation with Zenkichi and his multiple fiancees as well as his identity in general.

I assume that Zenkichi is some sort of top honcho in the Lovecraft Mythos (with the whole hinting as to Cthulhu being one of his priests and all) but I've never been the most familiar with the universe beyond the more famous entities and creatures. I do find his obsession with normality a little weird, but I understand your reasoning as given by Zenkichi to Nabeshima earlier on in your story. Nevertheless, I look forward to seeing some of the mysteries dispelled and I'm definitely hoping that Zenkichi and his various paramours have their happy ending.
guest chapter 9 . 2/22
This is an interesting story, but I'm wondering when you are you going to update again. Also, I'm guessing that the swim team will not get the money due to being employed by the water park.
Galeiam chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
Monogatari Vibes are strong in this one.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
I'm excited what the surprise is and ding 100 reviews
Anon chapter 9 . 9/20/2014
Really loving this story. You have really improved as a writer. Medeka and Zenkichi in this story arr amazing.
FateBurn chapter 6 . 7/29/2014