Reviews for When Time Stops
Lovely story. I enjoyed every moment of this very unique story. Keep up the great work
nini3773 chapter 42 . 2/22
Wonderful ending and a tale worth investing in. Awesome imagination, creativity and character weaving. A keeper and a gem. Thanks! Well done!
ripper34 chapter 42 . 2/13
Great story
Lord Barinthus chapter 42 . 2/1
And for the third time in the story, we get a new ratio for the number of years passing in one Realm vs. the other, lol.

Story Premise: Outstanding
Execution: Acceptable
Spelling/Grammar: Dreadful

Comments: With a good Beta'ing and the inclusion of several much-needed scenes and better world-building, this could be a truly great fic.
Lord Barinthus chapter 39 . 2/1
Dumbles "defeating" Voldemort creates a lot of questions. And I'm pissed that he'll once more come off as the vaunted Hero of the Light, the absolute bugger.
Lord Barinthus chapter 36 . 2/1
I feel like we severely jumped the gun on ruining Harry's name in Britain. I mean, would have loved to see him stroll into a Wizengamot session and calmly claim half a dozen seats (including those of the Founders!) but it seems like him inheriting those estates has been largely pointless.

And what of his vaults? Will the goblins acquiescence when the Ministry tries to freeze/seize them? I should think not, considering the Goblins admit the immortals are their betters.
Lord Barinthus chapter 24 . 2/1
I'm sure this will all clear up and they'll settle down into threesome bliss, but this chap makes no sense at all when you consider HE FOLLOWED HARRY TO HOGWARTS.
Lord Barinthus chapter 19 . 2/1
I don't recall mention that there is a Gringotts branch in the Shadow Realm connecting the realms, so why on earth would the British Gringotts branch have ANY information/paperwork on the Diaz/Royal claims? Would that not all be handled solely in the Shadow Realm? Makes literally zero sense.
Lord Barinthus chapter 17 . 2/1
As this fic followed canon until the summer after 5th Year, why is Dumbles introducing Occlumency to Harry as if he didn't spend the previous semester failing to learn it? Would have made much more sense if he simply insisted they resume the lessons, rather than pretend this is all a new concept.
Lord Barinthus chapter 15 . 2/1
This left so many unanswered questions. Are we just going to ignore that Harry is currently expelled? Would have also been nice if there had previously been an interlude showing the Order and Ministry's reactions to his "abduction".
Lord Barinthus chapter 14 . 2/1
For the love of God, we just skipped ten years? Including his turning? Seems extremely pointless.

And according to an earlier chapter, the time difference is 10 years 1 month, not 2 months.
Lord Barinthus chapter 12 . 2/1
I hope it is explained why the Royals are referred to as Prince and Princess when there doesn't seem to be a King/Queen?
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 2/1
Enjoying the concept so far, but the constant misspellings are hard to stomach.
mousehounde chapter 42 . 1/18
Excellent story. I enjoyed it very much. I really liked your original characters, they were well rounded and believable and the back stories for them were well thought out. Thank you for sharing your work.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 9 . 12/18/2016
An honor not a honor (a vs an go by the sound the letter makes not by the letter itself).