Reviews for When Time Stops
a person chapter 27 . 8/5
i thought i liked your story before but i just love it more for just mentioning my home Belize
tashriia chapter 42 . 7/5
awesome story, thanks for writing and sharing it!
JustAnotherFairy chapter 42 . 6/18
Awww amazing and so adorable. I loved hoe descriptuve your writing was and how and characters just jumped out of he screen and that ending was just so great!
Love2read23 chapter 42 . 4/20
Hi. I intended to stop and sleep hours ago so I hope you're gratified by the fact that its past 4am that I'm finishing this. What a great story! Thank you for writing. I love Happy endings. And though I just knew Draco's inheritance would kick it (although I thought they just had to wait until his birthday) you almost killed me with Leonor deciding to sacrifice himself. And Lily, what a perfect tear-jerker. In this chapter though, the time difference is a bit confused. Harry comments that though he comes back to that spot every year but really it's a decade in the mortal but it's the other way around, right? 10 years on the Shadow Realm equals only one month in the mortal realm. So if my calculations are correct. One mortal day is four shadow months. And a whole shadow realm year is only three mortal days. Right? Anyways, I love it. I'm glad Harry and Zyren worked out and that Draco was the third. Thanks. Bye.
Love2read23 chapter 12 . 4/19
Yay! A home for Harry.
Love2read23 chapter 9 . 4/19
The titles of the books you quote are so interesting all by themselves and I simply love the quotes. I wish I could make a collection of all of them.
Pat chapter 42 . 2/13
A fascinating story - though a sad ending, to know that the prejudice and wars in the mortal realm go on; and no real closure about all of Harry's Hogwarts classmates, who decided to get out of Britain, and who decided to stay and fight. Still I like the ironic ending with a girl named Lily with a mean uncle, and Harry/his mates adopting her (since as gay humans/elves/demons they won't marry and produce an heir the usual way). (Indeed, it's odd to think of immortals having heirs, since it would be a rare immortal who was killed and needed an heir in the first place!)

Thank you for the story - I have enjoyed it enough to bookmark it, and will come back to read it again some day.
Lientjuhh chapter 42 . 1/30
nice story.. :)
TheCauldron chapter 42 . 1/23
oh wow, this story... *Speechless* so much love for this work! Absolutely brilliant!
mattdombast chapter 42 . 12/30/2015
So sweet
yokishko chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
Hi, I know this is complete and all (so you probably won't notice this) but I just wanted to clarify Leonor's age. He said he was 3000 years old in human years, so does that mean he is 360,000 years old or 250 years old or just 3000 years old (I'm basing this off what was said that 10 yeas in the shadow realm is a month in the human world)
lgbtlovechick chapter 42 . 9/29/2015
Wow!what an incredible sorry! You are so talented! Great job!
Calmzone1 chapter 42 . 9/29/2015
Really well done and thought out. A few typoz here and there throughout the chapters, but they aren't bad enough to make you close the chapter. I really like the separation of the immortal realms, you could definitely write a stand alone series based on them.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/6/2015
Well, Harry is being a fool, again, who want to be far from that daemon, to fight the war of those cowards wizards?
secret chapter 42 . 8/9/2015
I absolutely loved this story! I love reading the fics about a badass gay harry! Your story was very exciting to read and very well written! great job! I really got in to the story. I didn't like the princess from the beginning and I am glad he got her just desserts!