Reviews for When Time Stops
ShadowThief126 chapter 42 . 8/3
Great story. I’m glad that one life wasn’t exchanged for another.
DRINKnotTHINK13 chapter 23 . 7/25
I love the story; Harry‘s attitude is cool!
Uhm, it’s probably a bit late to ask this, but wasn‘t Harry expelled in the prologue?
krnegi91 chapter 42 . 4/25
Awesome story! And wonderful ending :) definitely a recommended read

Spoilerish.. BEWARE!
But they might be a time discrepancy with the epilogue...
Earlier it was clear that 1yr in mortal realm 60yrs in shadow realm. (A MONTH BEING 10YRS IN THE SHADOW REALM)
But the epilogue incorrectly mentions it as 10yrs 1yr .
So, HP is basically over 15,000yrs old at this point...lol
amarilis chapter 42 . 3/20
Amazing story! thank you for writing it
bakezorishoes chapter 1 . 1/15
I'm kind of sad, I wanted to see his development in the shadow realm and watch his relationship with zyren form. good story my friend
Guest chapter 42 . 12/19/2017
This story is really cool. When I found a prologue I thought that's maybe is will be good and I don't mistake or disappointed. Story was genius
Firefox chapter 13 . 11/20/2017
Ooohhh! I think the gruff and and tuff emotional has a crush! I love it!
Miyamono Mamoru chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
30 degree heat? You might want to specify it is measured in Celsius, as in Fahrenheit that's super cold. Just a tip should you want it. You don't have to though.
Nico Riddle chapter 3 . 7/16/2017
Heyy! I really love how this story started out, but here's a thing I noticed. So you sais that Harry's ankle was left broken. Realistically, he wouldn't even be able to stand up with that, and definitely not walk a kilometre in 20 minutes. When I sprained my ankle a few minths ago (didn't even tear any tendons or ligaments or fractured a bone) I still wasn't able to stand for at least 3 days, and even then it hurt like hell.
I hope the rest of the story is just as interesting as the start.
Love,
Nico
rmiser1994 chapter 42 . 5/15/2017
fantastic story! I loved reading it! .
Guest chapter 42 . 4/5/2017
Lovely story. I enjoyed every moment of this very unique story. Keep up the great work
nini3773 chapter 42 . 2/22/2017
Wonderful ending and a tale worth investing in. Awesome imagination, creativity and character weaving. A keeper and a gem. Thanks! Well done!
ripper34 chapter 42 . 2/13/2017
Great story
Lord Barinthus chapter 42 . 2/1/2017
And for the third time in the story, we get a new ratio for the number of years passing in one Realm vs. the other, lol.

Story Premise: Outstanding
Execution: Acceptable
Spelling/Grammar: Dreadful

Comments: With a good Beta'ing and the inclusion of several much-needed scenes and better world-building, this could be a truly great fic.
Lord Barinthus chapter 39 . 2/1/2017
Dumbles "defeating" Voldemort creates a lot of questions. And I'm pissed that he'll once more come off as the vaunted Hero of the Light, the absolute bugger.