Reviews for When Time Stops
yokishko chapter 5 . 11/14
Hi, I know this is complete and all (so you probably won't notice this) but I just wanted to clarify Leonor's age. He said he was 3000 years old in human years, so does that mean he is 360,000 years old or 250 years old or just 3000 years old (I'm basing this off what was said that 10 yeas in the shadow realm is a month in the human world)
lgbtlovechick chapter 42 . 9/29
Wow!what an incredible sorry! You are so talented! Great job!
Calmzone1 chapter 42 . 9/29
Really well done and thought out. A few typoz here and there throughout the chapters, but they aren't bad enough to make you close the chapter. I really like the separation of the immortal realms, you could definitely write a stand alone series based on them.
Well, Harry is being a fool, again, who want to be far from that daemon, to fight the war of those cowards wizards?
secret chapter 42 . 8/9
I absolutely loved this story! I love reading the fics about a badass gay harry! Your story was very exciting to read and very well written! great job! I really got in to the story. I didn't like the princess from the beginning and I am glad he got her just desserts!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 42 . 8/2
loved it

S. Ravenclaw
carol chapter 42 . 5/7
una historia fantastica, como todo muy bien escrito, te felicito por tan buen material de lectura, jejeje.

gracias por compartir tu arte.

besos y espero leer mas de tus historias.
Arcangelos chapter 12 . 4/28
Prince Kiran...
OH HOW I LOVE HIM so amusing.
wdlwbt chapter 42 . 4/27
This is amazing. Thanks:)
DragonLadyA chapter 42 . 4/22
Awesome plot..not a whole lot of slash but enough to understand Harry's feelings towards other characters. I really enjoyed the story!
Larenars chapter 42 . 4/13
I really enjoyed this story.
lilacwaffles chapter 23 . 4/10
awwwwwwwwwwww firetruck
lilacwaffles chapter 18 . 4/10
wtf! the world is dead snape smiled evacuate the earth snape smiled I reapeat evacuate the earth snape smiled!
LuciMoon chapter 42 . 4/7
Loved the storyline and the new characters!
yuki chapter 42 . 3/7
Goddammit trap. The irony of that.