Reviews for Saving You
Flying Tunamonger chapter 23 . 6/10
Woo another chapter! Curiouser and curiouser!
MORE MORE MORE
Please don't stop writing! This story's so good and it's been 4 years D: I love it
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 23 . 5/31
I’m so glad the Gabrielle has woken up and that she will be able to maybe help out a bit with the investigation, especially since she knows now that it was for sure a guy who did it from the voice. And with her sayin she heard two voices, I wonder if there were two people involved, if Binoche had a helper. I can’t wait to see what happens next! Thanx so much, bye!
YoChicken chapter 23 . 5/27
OMG I love this story so much more every time I read a new chapter 3
Beynere4life chapter 23 . 5/26
I just binge-read all of this and it's awesome! Please update soon ;) (I'm sorry but I'm just too lazy to write more right now...)
Paty S chapter 23 . 5/26
This story just gets more complicated and is it so difficult to catch one kid? I doubt he his some mastermind smart than everyone who is after him.
Em chapter 22 . 5/25
Awwww, cliffhanger why... read this all in one sitting because I was so into it I couldn't stop and now I need more, is there more please?
Awesome chapter
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 22 . 1/9
I’m so glad that Gabrielle woke up, and that she woke up swinging. Hopefully that means that they will be able to work on getting the other ones awake and healed finally too. It was amusing to see Teddy being jealous of Rory being able to pet Regulus and Regulus automatically going back to his side when he noticed that. I really can’t wait to see how their relationship will change when Teddy realises who he is and when Regulus is back to being human. I can’t wait to find out what happens now with the Velasquez and students and Binoche. Thanx so much, bye!
DragonsDreamer chapter 22 . 12/22/2017
I am so exited to read this chapter. Just to hear that one of them woke up is so exciting. I also like how you describe everyone's reacting to the veela.
Duneadunn chapter 9 . 12/18/2017
Hi wonderful very original story. I'm loving catty Regulus and how he is reluctantly fond of his family.

There is one thing though . It is as if there is a chapter missing between 8 and 9.
Flying Tunamonger chapter 22 . 12/17/2017
The veelas were everything I hoped for! Also glad to see that I'm not the only one that immediately throws punches at people who wake me :V This means they're onto something woo! As always I love this story, and thank you for writing it! 3
Paty S chapter 22 . 12/16/2017
Gabrielle is the best lol and Regulus is proud of her.
Roy and interesting character. Maybe know we can finally kill that prick and get over this
Great chapter