Reviews for Saving You
madval29 chapter 20 . 8/30
They can survive probably. Great chapter!
Sam chapter 20 . 8/25
Great story! I'm looking forward to the next chapter. There was only one thing I wanted to point out, because it bothered me a little while reading. It's that sometimes the sentences are very long and complicated, which makes it hard to understand who is doing or saying what. Also, especially during the part where Caspers family is explained, I was really confused and couldn't really follow it, what was really too bad. It's nothing really major, I just wanted to point out that it's sometimes a little hard to follow.
I sure hope you are still writing and that there will be a new chapter soon! Good luck!
DragonsDreamer chapter 20 . 8/23
I have been so enjoyING this story. Keep up the good work.
P. Cythera chapter 20 . 8/19
Oh it's getting exciting! Can't wait for more!
Flying Tunamonger chapter 20 . 8/19
As always another chapter of this makes my day!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 20 . 8/19
I'm glad that they are finally figuring out what is happening and hopefully they are able to stop it before anyone else gets hurt, though I doubt it. I just hope that once the potion is off the boys are able to think clearer and maybe figure out who the cats are. And I really hope nothing happens to Christopher, that Binoche never gets the chance. I can't wait to see what happens next, thanx so much, bye!
WizardingWhovian chapter 20 . 8/18
:) love it.
Good story!
Sapphire-Saph chapter 19 . 7/2
Why the cliffhanger? I am so curious now and I NEED to know what happens next.
The story is really good.
Flying Tunamonger chapter 19 . 7/2
When in doubt, BITE THEM. I love this fic as always and it always makes my day when a new chapter is posted!
WizardingWhovian chapter 19 . 6/30
That's strange. I wonder why
chilledlegumes chapter 18 . 6/27
Eek this story is so interesting! I stayed up until 4 am to finish it but i have absolutely zero regrets. I love it and can't wait to read more!
Lee Onew chapter 1 . 6/18
please update
WizardingWhovian chapter 18 . 6/1
Yes, he certainly has.
Flying Tunamonger chapter 18 . 5/13
Yay my favourite fanfic is updated! I am enjoying it! Also lololol you got pwned by a Hufflepuff Gellert...