Reviews for Proud of Us
NerdAngel chapter 1 . 11/1
I don't really have words for this one, mainly because it hurts. What I will say is phenomenal job with this, really really great writing! It's kind of another scene I wish they had expanded on. Such as him getting Dean to the Bunker and all that. But, like you said, that's why we have fanfic.
SuperVikinggirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Loved it, thank you.
deanstheman chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Ok why does it not surprise me that the queen of angst decided to take this heartbreaking moment and MAKE IT EVEN MORE SO!? Great job, as usual. I really enjoyed your Sam insight to this. I loved the "I'm proud of us" line and this whole part of the finale and this rings every true to how I saw it. Awesome work, girl!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Very nice version of those final moments. Well done.
mandancie chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
This was really good. :) Sorry for the late review. been busy with graduation. :) This episode just broke my heart but a lot was answered that I didn't notice before. :) I loved this.
karonkgb chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Scanning new fan fiction-STOP-read title-STOP-Proud of Us-STOP.

GASP! How can I read this? GASP! Got to, just do it.

Why can't I just roll around on the floor and stop the pain?
zekeschance chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Very well done.
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
OW! You know, that finale hurt like a monster, and yet you found a new way to make the pain feel even more intense. Congratulations on your talent. I need a bottle of Jack myself to cope with the onslaught of emotions you just threw at me. ;) I especially like that you played up Sam's self-loathing complex. We all know Dean has one, but Sam has one just as large, and it would certainly be activated with these events. Of course he would blame himself, and feel as though Dean could never be proud of him because he let his big brother down. It was so tragic and yet so SAM. Which, I suppose, says just how tragic Sam is. lol Still, the point here is that you did a fantastic job of capturing the essence of Sam and how he feels about the loss of his brother right now. Oh, and you got me SUPER emotional whilst reading this, so kudos to you for that. Basically, great job! :D
mb64 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Oh, this is excellent!

FallenAngelWolf aka lilysmom09 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
O.o thank you for killing my feels and making me cry at work! Lol no really amazing how you captured sam and his heart acke... just amazing
LaueHime chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
My heart breaks.. aww.. see when the story is told like this - you took your time, you put in Sam's POV and all - it's actually enjoyable! And THANK YOU you made the parallel between the demon blood and everything else I feel they should have used and didn't. You portrayed Sam's emotions really well! You know what, this gives me an idea.. would you allow me to write a companion piece to this with Dean's POV? You seized such a good opportunity with this drabble and it was really heartfelt :) Good job!