Reviews for Fool's Errand
The Jingo chapter 32 . 8/19/2019
This was a great fic, but I'll admit that by the end I myself was really bitter on Cullen's behalf regarding Leliana and Cassandra and wanted him to tell them to piss off.
Marika Haliwell chapter 32 . 6/5/2016
Well the last chapters made me stay awake past the convenient hour lol but I HAD to finish it hate cliffhangers lol onwards to next story then xd
Skye chapter 32 . 5/29/2016
Loved it Thankyou for posting! Really enjoyed this story, you connected them together so well and to think this has been in your head since DA2... Amazing, continue writing
Tishina chapter 32 . 5/29/2016
Yeah! I gave up and came over here to read it :D Love the (finally) happy ending!
CaptainRocket chapter 30 . 5/29/2016
Finally caught up. So much has happened. Hope that Cullen and Hawke are able to repair their relationship. Truly sad that Alistair can not be with Solana because of her being a Mage.

Looking forward to continue reading.
CaptainRocket chapter 17 . 5/27/2016
This story continues to holds my attention. Cullen spying to save his life while falling for Hawke is not what he had planned. Looking forward to continue reading.
CaptainRocket chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Just began reading and I'm very interested to know what happens.
Marika Haliwell chapter 22 . 3/6/2016
Ugh ! I dont want to read chapter 23 ;(
Lady Velvet C. Peterson chapter 21 . 1/25/2016
interesting ...I await the next chapter :)
Lady Velvet C. Peterson chapter 20 . 1/12/2016
well this will be interesting
Lady Velvet C. Peterson chapter 19 . 1/7/2016
lovely and I love varric's talk :)
Anon chapter 19 . 1/6/2016
I have been following this story from the beginning. It is one of my favorites. I love everything about it. You are a very talented writer. :)
KuraNova chapter 19 . 1/3/2016
Ahhhh and here is the set up for dropping the other shoe! I really hope Marian and Cullen's tentative relationship can withstand the shitstorm brewing on the horizon. ;)
Great chapter, as always!
Lady Velvet C. Peterson chapter 18 . 12/27/2015
well that is an interesting twist
Lady Velvet C. Peterson chapter 17 . 12/25/2015