Reviews for 00 effect V2
Admiral0mass chapter 5 . 9/28
Can you keep this alive? this is good story!
Artyom-Dreizehn chapter 5 . 8/26
The citadel will really have a large financial nightmare as credits goes to waste to building large ships only to be destroyed by a bipedal mech that cost much less if you think about the dozens of cruisers, frigates and dreadnoughts it destroyed mwahaha!
Drew5892 chapter 5 . 6/17
When's the next chapter coming soon I hope
LD 1449 chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
Doubt you're gonna update this again given the date. But if you continue writing, I sincerely suggest you learn to dress up the story a little bit. As it stands, while the events are relatively plausible, save of course the cracking of the Turian language and codex in such an absurd time, the delivery/presentation is sub-par...to put it nicely. To be perfectly blunt its downright drab/boring. You need to learn to use atmosphere and emotion. As it stands the delivery for the whole story reads like a report rather than a work of fiction that's supposed to have at least a little drama.
Alfonse08 chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Not a bad intro, looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/22/2015
Great story. Please tell me you plan on finishing it.
darkanomoly chapter 5 . 3/28/2015
I would deathly like to see more
CarlZerris chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
Please continue. I really want to see where this goes.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
You planning on continuing this. I really want to see the meeting between humanity and the council
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
I really really want to see the other species reaction to earths ability to obliterate the turians and the gundams. Please update soon.
Apex85 chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
Please update this story soon. The council's reaction to Earth's military might would be priceless.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
Fantastic so far. I do prefer v2 over v1. Really hope to see more on this story. I always like a story where the turians are beaten and the fact that it was by the gundams isa plus. Please update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
Fantastic so far. Definitely prefer v2 to v1. Alway a pleasure seeing the stuck up turians getting their asses handed to them by the "inferior humans". Please update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
Alright I read both versions and honestly I don't care which one you continue (though v2 is a bit more interesting with the els) just please update soon. I am loving the story so far.
KoriYukiYao chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
i notice you talk about "3" generals and such, but wouldn't they answer to the primarch? so just wondering, like the story.