Reviews for Between Past and Future
Don't stop now! !
The Madman From Queens chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Intriguing! I've often wondered how Starsky could have served in Vietnam and still turned out so cheerful. Looks like you're going to make that connection, and I can't wait to see it.
MissEclipse chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Great start ladies with a good insight into the two cops' personal lives. Interesting that you have made Starsky's character quite dark and serious. From my memories of watching S&H, he was always the one cracking jokes and acted slighly off the wall, whilst Hutch was more serious and thoughful.

Clever tie in with 'Nam - a subject which I am totally fascinated with and you dealt with it very sensitvely here.

With be definitely following your intriguing story.
Bookworm41 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Loved it, what a great way to bring the guys together.
Kerrys2Boys chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Well I just had my ride and I think I'll just wait here until the machine starts up again - I don't want to miss it. This was a great read and I liked how the story ebbs and flows with a rhythm all of its own. The developing emotion (hidden in Starsky and being teased gently by Hutch) is captivating. I look forward to more, whenever it comes.
White Wyrsa chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Great beginning! You do it good and your update can't come soon enough)
Rosey chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Wow, this is really touching so far. Love the way Hutch tries to help Starsk forget about Vietnam. Please keep up the great work! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Wow! Intense. Didn't really think about them meeting this way. Just always went by the Academy plotline from the series. Such a good twist.

More, Please.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Great story! Love the emotion in both characters! Can't wait to read chapter 2! Thanks so much!
brook5 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
great start .. love it!
Sparkle731 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Very good start. I like the idea of them meeting this way instead of the way most readers imagine them meeting.
luvthatblueeyedSoul chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
WOW! That has to be the best story I've ever read of their initial meeting. From the time the ball bounced to Hutch calling him Starsk. What started out as Me and He is unavoidably becoming "Me and Thee" I loved it! Can't wait for more ladies, great collaboration!
kristleap chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
This is an interesting take on how the guy first met. I am used to them meeting in the academy. This way they have to learn about each other as they begin their partnership. It was great to see they had that connection right from the start. Glad to see Huggy in the mix. It was different to have Hutch tell him to call him Hutch, instead of Starsky initiating it. The enormity of what Starsky dealt with in Vietnam would surely have a huge impact on him. I was glad to see you delving into that area. Enjoyed this first chapter. Looking forward to see where this story goes.
Paula UK chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
That was a wonderful start...I am so looking forward to chapter 2!
I like how they met stories and so many have them at the police academy, this is a breath of fresh air. I'm really enjoying the tentative reaching out to each other and the beginnings of the wonderful relationship we all love.
Already we see the different backgrounds they come from. And I really like your Huggy...mmmm he has an established relationship with Starsky? Interesting. So Hutch has to get to know Huggy as well. And Huggy is protective of Starsky and checking Hutch out.
Great work, ladies.
sandybeliever chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Wow, ladies, such a great start. You work well together, I can see it. Looking forward to more.