Reviews for Against the odds
smith041 chapter 17 . 11/12
Great skills, Love your style
Guest chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
Why does Phil get to have his happily ever after?! He sold Bella, he was a horrible man, and did heinous things, yet he never payed for his crimes! Bella could have ended up with a sadistic torture loving old man, if the price was right.
cullensrule chapter 17 . 12/23/2014
I enjoyed this story so much. Thank you for the update on how everyone is in the future. That things worked out. Merry Christmas.
sujari6 chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
Loved this story. Esme, however, had no right acting the way she did.
ChristianMom54 chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
I enjoyed and thank you for sharing.
Evelyne-raconte chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
WOW, thank you so much for this beautiful end just before Christmas. It was a pleasure to follow your fiction, I enjoy it a lot.
I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas time.
debslmac chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
loved this story. Merry Christmas to you too
cullenmeadow chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
Thanks for sharing, merry Christmas to you and yours :)
Angelik Angel chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
Frankly I loved your end, perfect, I have nothing to complain about, it was a perfect ending.
I regret the time that Edward and Bella had to wait in order to have the whole family around again, until Esme realized that what matters is the happiness of his son, although not it had a good start, had a good middle and end .
And Rose, I believe that after she made, bringing to light an issue that related only to Edward and Bella, that this couple would not trust it but, I would not trust at all to this were two, the first when Bella was living in separate apartment of Edward and Paul went to live there and saw Bella Rose sweater and towel Paul waist and ran to gossip with Esme Bella was the case with Paul and this second digging up the crooked beginning of Edward and Bella's relationship.
Thank you for giving us this beautiful story, I really enjoyed being able to read the thread of the story he liked and had been stopped, but thank you created life again and made the joy of readers, thank you, you write very well, this final exceeded expectations. Xoxo.
PS: I'll be waiting for your next or next stories, lol. Xo.
PS2: I wish you and your family a "Merry Christmas" and a "Prosperous New Year ". See you in 2015. X
erika shoval chapter 16 . 12/21/2014
Each histoire is superb -I have a preference for last though as Charlie is also excellent and I love the first one to be written ...
I love it so much. You are a terrific writer. I can't wait to read more
melanie chapter 16 . 12/18/2014
i like the first and the last idea (in the midle of nowhere and unnamed)they seem a lot more interesting
Guest chapter 16 . 12/18/2014
Wasnt able to find any of the four stories you listed can u provide authors ?
sujari6 chapter 16 . 12/18/2014
Lucky she had Esme to explain things to her.
Evelyne-raconte chapter 16 . 12/18/2014
Thank you for sharing.
cullensrule chapter 16 . 12/18/2014
I remember experiencing the fog. Your just not yourself.