Reviews for To Love A Hobbit
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 3/10
Dawwww! Tooo CUTE! LOL Yup, Thorin is nothing if not hardheaded. XD Stubborn dwarf.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 2/9
Did you HAVE to do the smut? Otherwise, this story was quite adorable. Still, I would have preferred if you'd kept it rather innocent.
Arianissa chapter 3 . 1/5
So here I am, pages into the Hobbit archive looking for a nice Bilbo/Thorin story to read (so few are peaking my interest) when I finally find one I might read. It's multi chapter though and some time around 5am so I decide to check the reviews, see if it's worth staying up a little later for. Then the username catches my eye. I'm sure I've seen it before. And lo-and-behold, upon investigating, I see why. I've read some of your work before, in the FFXII archive :) That swayed my decision for certain and I'm glad for it. I very much enjoyed reading this, most especially Fili and Kili's mischieviousness/Thorin's stubbornness. Mayhaps later in the day (when I've actually bothered to sleep) I'll have a read of some more of your work :) The only non-positive thing I could think to say on this is your overuse of the words 'I suppose'. It's mostly in the first chapter and doesn't cause much issue but it was enough to notice. It's something I'm guilty of myself so I thought I should point it out. Now, tis 7am so I think that sleep thing is in order. Goodnight :)
Ari x
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Aww. I loved it. I wish it were a longer story because I didn't want it to end. Very endearing :)
bucktooth22 chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
THIS WAS SO CUTE! Adorable! Kili and Fili were too funny! Your characters were loyal to the ones in the book and movies not to mention how amazingly and expertly this was written. Not only, in my opinion a beautiful piece of literature, but also adorable and just amazing. I laughed I cried
Wing of Darkness chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
Beautiful! :))))) Uggh never thought about this pairing going so well together…before. . This was really great.
FrUKbeaches2 chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
And then he dies.
Loreyulia chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
*pouts* It's over? I thoroughly enjoyed this little fic, I really hope you continue to write for this pairing and fandom! The smut scene was super sweet, and I loved it :) Thank you for writing this.
Loreyulia chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
I liked all of the different points of view, and you handled them each brilliantly. Gandalf is as wise as always, and I particularly loved the line you used, "Rock headed, yes. Rock hearted? I'm not so sure." That was literally one of the best comparisons for Thorin's personality I've come across. I also really enjoyed Bilbo stripping himself of propriety and joining the Dwarves in the bathing- since too often he is characterized as a simpering thing, so caught up in decency. I can't wait to delve more into this story :3
Loreyulia chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I really enjoyed the pacing of this first chapter, and the wordplay in some parts. Only tiny criticism I have is you mentioned Azog killed Thorin's Father when it was Thorin's Grandfather Thror Azog beheaded, and Thrain (his father) disappeared from madness, and grief. Other than that, this was a wonderful start to what I'm sure will be a fine piece of fan fiction :)
FallenDarkness666 chapter 3 . 5/24/2014