Reviews for More Than A One Night Stand
Stacy chapter 1 . 1/3
I'm very interested to see how this fic ends!
Nelleke chapter 24 . 12/24/2014
Aww, I'm glad they decided to get married. She finally had the ceremony her family wanted and she deserved. I knew she was pregnant when she said the dress was a little snug. And good for Rosalie, that she was having a baby after they lost the first one.
Nelleke chapter 23 . 12/24/2014
Alice cracked me up. Driving away just as the cop was handing her a ticket. Why didn't she just say Bella was going to have a baby? He probably would have given her a police escort to the hospital. She gave birth quickly, only 5 hours hard labor. Edward is so funny about her not dating until she's 30. But, Ainsley Carlie Cullen sounds like she won everyone's hearts. Alice and Rosalie didn't want to let go. Alex and Charlotte loved seeing how little she was. And Edward couldn't get over how gorgeous she was. Happy ending to a wonderful story.
Nelleke chapter 22 . 12/24/2014
Bella finally told Kate how she felt, and it felt so good. Kate deserved it. I can't wait to see what mural Bella has planned for the nursery.
dreamngo4it9 chapter 24 . 11/27/2014
i really liked the end of this story. i loved that they got married and got to enjoy their love. i loved the idea that rose and emmett are getting a baby too. wish it wasnt over.
withloveviv chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Wow Bella! What a nice home life lol
twibe chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
Omg, she makes me so mad, she's so stupid!
twibe chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
I rather he finds out about her cheating then it being like normally and she's the one finding out and being humiliated,, so annoying!
twibe chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
Oh for god sake, is she stupid? Is she going to continue like this, denying everything and then all the sudden she get heartbroken when they split?
Guest chapter 21 . 10/12/2014
Wow never write again... Oh too late awkward
TheColdOnesGirl chapter 24 . 10/13/2014
I enjoyed reading this fic :)
And I think a o/s would be great!
kfoll chapter 17 . 10/13/2014
This is too much of a fairy story for me.
She would have taken him for everything and she would have been right. The moment he stepped out on his marraige was the moment it broke down. Anything she did after that was irrelevant. They are not both culpable. He is solely responsible for the marraige breakdown and should pay.
You wouldn't see Kate for dust once she realised there was no money"
kfoll chapter 16 . 10/13/2014
An awesome father? That's why he has been neglecting them whilst spending time with his whore and her bastard that he should have been spending with his kids?
Yeah a real awesome father.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/3/2014
I just loved this story, though I wish Kate and Garrett broke up. They both deserve to be miserable and single. Can you put that in the one-shot?
Guest chapter 24 . 10/3/2014
The "not needing a piece of paper thing" was all right in the hippy days but with legal and next of kin right that are often not passed on to a partner, unless you get a legal agreement drawn up, you might as well get married, at least by a justice of the peace, it amounts to the same thing but costs less.