Reviews for More Than A One Night Stand
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 17 . 6/30/2018
Surprise Surprise Bella still thinks she's completely a victim. You cheated too Bella
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 10 . 6/30/2018
How does Bella not realize her husband is cheating on her. She heard 2 conversations where he's telling someone on the phone " I love and miss you". She's not acting very bright.

Also she loves Edward but doesn't want to leave her husband because she doesn't want to loose his money. Not liking her much so far.
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 7 . 6/30/2018
To add more drama I'd be interesting if Bella ended up pregnant
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 5 . 6/30/2018
Ok so while I'm pretty sure Garrett is cheating, and I don't really like his character.; Bella's being dumb.
She agrees to meet Edward for drinks saying its6nit cheating when she previously cheated with him already, and almost kissed him 5 seconds before he asked her out.
Also she thinks about their first night together and concludes it wasn't cheating because she was drunk. . That's wrong " you cheated Bella admit it already" . I'm surprised she shows no guilt for cheating ; like I know her husband is cheating but she doesn't. I wonder if when she finds out about Garrett's affair if she'll be pissed when if she did the same.
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 2 . 6/30/2018
I bet Garrett is cheating on her
Guest chapter 20 . 12/4/2017
I hate how they all forget the fact that Bella also had an affair not just Garrett they are both disgusting cheaters and once the kids are old enough to understand they will hate them both .
Tiggy318 chapter 25 . 1/28/2016
Great story! ! !
jk chapter 16 . 11/9/2015
its chapter fucking 16 iis bella ever gonna actually confront his nasty ass? I mean come on hes been fucking two women for FIVE YEARS and he invited that whore to a meal bella cooked? in her fucking home? what a piece of shit! bella should have kicked the shit out of kate at that party...then garrett when he got home
jk chapter 8 . 11/9/2015
soooo kate the whore fucks the guy THEN says she doesn't want to break up a marriage? LOL what a skank and her and her son can fall off a cliff. shes a whore no other way to put it shes fucking a married man with kids and gives not one shit about the wife that has been wronged for five fucking years!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/2/2015
That was stupid. Not gonna bother with the rest of the story.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/2/2015
She a skank whore.
Stacy chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
I'm very interested to see how this fic ends!
midnitereader chapter 24 . 12/24/2014
Aww, I'm glad they decided to get married. She finally had the ceremony her family wanted and she deserved. I knew she was pregnant when she said the dress was a little snug. And good for Rosalie, that she was having a baby after they lost the first one.
midnitereader chapter 23 . 12/24/2014
Alice cracked me up. Driving away just as the cop was handing her a ticket. Why didn't she just say Bella was going to have a baby? He probably would have given her a police escort to the hospital. She gave birth quickly, only 5 hours hard labor. Edward is so funny about her not dating until she's 30. But, Ainsley Carlie Cullen sounds like she won everyone's hearts. Alice and Rosalie didn't want to let go. Alex and Charlotte loved seeing how little she was. And Edward couldn't get over how gorgeous she was. Happy ending to a wonderful story.
midnitereader chapter 22 . 12/24/2014
Bella finally told Kate how she felt, and it felt so good. Kate deserved it. I can't wait to see what mural Bella has planned for the nursery.