Reviews for More Than A One Night Stand
Tiggy318 chapter 25 . 1/28
Great story! ! !
jk chapter 16 . 11/9/2015
its chapter fucking 16 iis bella ever gonna actually confront his nasty ass? I mean come on hes been fucking two women for FIVE YEARS and he invited that whore to a meal bella cooked? in her fucking home? what a piece of shit! bella should have kicked the shit out of kate at that party...then garrett when he got home
jk chapter 8 . 11/9/2015
soooo kate the whore fucks the guy THEN says she doesn't want to break up a marriage? LOL what a skank and her and her son can fall off a cliff. shes a whore no other way to put it shes fucking a married man with kids and gives not one shit about the wife that has been wronged for five fucking years!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/2/2015
That was stupid. Not gonna bother with the rest of the story.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/2/2015
She a skank whore.
Stacy chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
I'm very interested to see how this fic ends!
midnitereader chapter 24 . 12/24/2014
Aww, I'm glad they decided to get married. She finally had the ceremony her family wanted and she deserved. I knew she was pregnant when she said the dress was a little snug. And good for Rosalie, that she was having a baby after they lost the first one.
midnitereader chapter 23 . 12/24/2014
Alice cracked me up. Driving away just as the cop was handing her a ticket. Why didn't she just say Bella was going to have a baby? He probably would have given her a police escort to the hospital. She gave birth quickly, only 5 hours hard labor. Edward is so funny about her not dating until she's 30. But, Ainsley Carlie Cullen sounds like she won everyone's hearts. Alice and Rosalie didn't want to let go. Alex and Charlotte loved seeing how little she was. And Edward couldn't get over how gorgeous she was. Happy ending to a wonderful story.
midnitereader chapter 22 . 12/24/2014
Bella finally told Kate how she felt, and it felt so good. Kate deserved it. I can't wait to see what mural Bella has planned for the nursery.
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 24 . 11/27/2014
i really liked the end of this story. i loved that they got married and got to enjoy their love. i loved the idea that rose and emmett are getting a baby too. wish it wasnt over.
withloveviv chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Wow Bella! What a nice home life lol
twibe chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
Omg, she makes me so mad, she's so stupid!
twibe chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
I rather he finds out about her cheating then it being like normally and she's the one finding out and being humiliated,, so annoying!
twibe chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
Oh for god sake, is she stupid? Is she going to continue like this, denying everything and then all the sudden she get heartbroken when they split?
Guest chapter 21 . 10/12/2014
Wow never write again... Oh too late awkward