Reviews for Edmund's Dilemma
Amazo chapter 11 . 10/13
omg
perfection
you ended this fanfic in the most beautiful and heartwarming way possible (go Mr. Hop!)
Father of Understanding chapter 5 . 2/2/2016
Drunk Edmund is like I am when I'm tired, or surrounded by chocolate.

Go, Ed! Teach Peter's shoes a lesson!
RunFastFly chapter 11 . 10/5/2015
This was such a beautiful story. I cried nearly every chapter; so heartbreaking... but in a good way. Sometimes I like a sad story as long as it has a happy ending :)
This was amazing, you are an excellent writer. You burst with talent! Edmund is just so EDMUND, quiet and trying so hard. I understand his position in all of this. Sometimes all we need is a hug and an
"I love you" from someone. Thank you for writing, this is by far my favorite story
on the entire Narnia page!
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
"Can you love and hate someone at the same time?"

Definitely!

Well written!
narsiltoanduril chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
*dreamy sigh* utter perfection. your OCs are lovely, mr. hopper and dennis and mr. tharston. they all have such personality and really add to the story. even the headmaster who barely had a mention! excellent. i felt so horrid for ed and through him i was horrified about peter's behavior. when ed wasn't eating i was so scared, i thought he might not come back from this. maybe this time there wouldn't be a happy ending. i kept waiting for peter to come to his senses, to come to edmund, but every time peter came it was to scold or command. i was so mad at him, how couldn't he see? what could be more important than his brother? mr. tharston having cancer was pretty bad, but is it enough to forget edmund? i'm not sure. and the fact the ed had to literally come close to death before peter realized what his neglect was doing makes me disappointed in him. even knowing that they all end up all lovey dovey years and years on in aslan's land i feel sad. however, i can see how the end of this fic leads up to the tension in prince caspian. it was a seamless interjection; the very best kind of fanfiction. between the perfect characterization/voice and the continuity, this slides right into canon. i often read a sentence in narnia and see how it contain a story with it, and i want to read that story. thank you so much for allowing me the pleasure of reading just one of those stories hidden between the lines of c.s. lewis' gorgeous work. lovely job.
Sir Heroden chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
Great story! I like it! A good conclusion indeed :)
NBrokenShacklesN chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
Awww you ended it.
It's an awesome story though and you are a good writer!
Tap Canfield chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
A big thank you to all who have reviewed so far. Your words are appreciated!

If anyone is interested, I have another story in progress. (This will be a much shorter one, probably no more than two or three chapters.) It's called 'The Dichotomy'.

s/10413624/1/The-Dichotomy

Also, if you haven't read it, I heartily recommend WillowDryad's excellent story 'Counted Among the Traitors'.

s/7804915/1/Counted-Among-the-Traitors
TheMysteryGirl111 chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
That was a really sweet ending, thanks for writing this great story i really enjoyed it.
I'm glad the Pevensie brothers are now happy again and it was great to hear of Mr Hopper's past... who knew he also had a brother eh?
Amazing story, hope to see more from you soon!

-TMG
Peachygotit chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
You're probably one of the only authors who's made me tear up with one of their chapters. Great story!
TheMysteryGirl111 chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
Peter has finally stopped being a cow :)
Dont tell me this is the end..it cant be. ITS TOO DAMN GOOD!
Keep it up.

-TMG
NBrokenShacklesN chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
Yes! So much yes! Peters finally stopped being an ass! I love this story and this chapter was awesome! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
Wow this was beautiful exactly what those two needed! Well done! And please don't say you're done with this story:D
guest chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
I swear I cry my tears out so much it hurt me to see how Peter treated Ed. Good story though, can't wait for the update
TheMysteryGirl111 chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
Oh my goodness! What's going to happen next?! Please update as soon as you can, I really like this so far! But my word, Peter has really been a selfish cow! And Edmund should have at least been a bit more mature than to have fought his brother. Wow I can't wait till the next update, please do it asap if you can! :D