Reviews for Call Me Katto
Wow, just wow. This was beautiful! So energetic and complex and lush. Can't wait to read the sequel!
Sesshomaru'sButterfly chapter 45 . 9/11
I hate how this ended even though it was a BRILLIANT piece of writing, my heart is broken. I have never read, and I am an avid lurker, a story more perfectly and beautifully written. The pure attention to detail, emotional insight, character development, and over all plot lay out is astounding. You took my heart for a ride. I will be moving on to the next story. I am BEGGING you, humble warden of my heart, please don't let this really be the end.
thatquietgirl21 chapter 45 . 8/16
Ahhhhh I'm screaming Zuko messed up royally but at least Tyno, my favorite, is still alive. Thank God. This is an amazing story by the way. :)
thatquietgirl21 chapter 31 . 8/16
I just want to say that I love Tyno to pieces and I would 100% watch a show all about him.
nightkitty555 chapter 30 . 8/15
That was awesome!
nightkitty555 chapter 26 . 8/12
That last scene of this chapter would be so epic visually.
nightkitty555 chapter 11 . 8/9
Loving it!
nightkitty555 chapter 6 . 8/9
I'm glad Zuko knows about her now.
CloudMinded013 chapter 45 . 8/2
I'll just say this, I came for the smut I stayed for the story. It was awesome.
DisneyDevotee chapter 18 . 7/27
So I really don't mean to be the person who questions all scientific inaccuracies in plots... But couldn't Katara just heat the water herself? Like, is that not a thing? If waterbenders can slow water molecules enough to freeze them, shouldn't they also be able to speed them up to a boil?
hope.e.atkinson chapter 11 . 7/26
Instead of bromance it is womance as in woman and romance smashed together. You probably already know that by now but, I just wanted to comment :) so, just so you know, I love this story! I know it's already done but, you still deserve praise :) stay amazing :)
Zoe chapter 7 . 6/29
Duuuude, you have the voices of these characters down PAT! In particular, Zuko's and Iroh's voices come through just like the voice actor's voices. Thank you for writing this amazing fic!
Gaby.enoza chapter 45 . 6/28
I.. I just don't know how to express how much I loved your fic.. It's just perfection! Oh my... all the time I was dying of zuko's cuteness. I cried... I am crying.. because I just finished it.. your the greatest writer I have the pleasure to read! I mean.. just perfection like I said.. the personalies.. The OC.. the zutara moments.. THANK YOU! just thank you!
sherunthevillage chapter 45 . 6/26
i can't tell you how much I love this story. I've reread it several times. the characterizations, the plot, the fights, the conflicts within each i even love the OCs. Tyno is the best. i have so much to say. i even have my sister reading it so we can discuss. slowly but surely shes going through it and loving it too. I'm interested to see how this is resolved in book two. Just good work. I hope you are also a writer of your own stories. just wow!
I honestly cried at the end of this. I love stories where I get to catch up with side characters, I always get weirdly invested in them. I adore the main characters (obviously) & I love this AU but this chapter made me super happy :)
1,319 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »