Reviews for Call Me Katto
Rapunzel3 chapter 6 . 11/25
I love how you have turned Zuko's obsession on its head. I also like how Katara is pretending to be the avatar, how clever of you! Loving your story so far, and i plan on staying up late reading more of it.

Happy Writing :)

This was easily, without a doubt, one of the best stories I have ever read.
You are amazing as a writer. Thank you for creating this wonderful piece.
FaeBreeze chapter 45 . 9/25
Holy shittakke mushrooms this was awesome! I seriously just binge read this all in one go- I couldn't help myself! I can't wait to read the next book!
Oh my GOD this story is the best thing that is ever happened to me.
"Get a room"
"we have one."
I am DEAD, I tell you. Dead.
FaeBreeze chapter 21 . 9/23
Holy shit I love this story and I fricken adore Toph! She is so unbelievably perfect! Ah!
Quimble chapter 12 . 9/8
The C: Face. I melted.
CharlieSlayer chapter 45 . 9/5
Oh, man! This was amazing! It's only the second Zutara story I've read and I thinks this got me hooked.(: I can't wait to start reading book 2!
Thanks for writing this!
Claire chapter 45 . 8/13
Wow, I cannot believe Zuko! I was rooting for him for so long and then... ugh.

Anyways, this story was fantastic. I'll be honest, I've passed up this story for years, thinking that the premise would never work but I'M SO UPSET WITH MYSELF BECAUSE THIS IS A WORK OF ART!

Please never stop writing. Ever.

Also, it pleases me for some reason that the whole story was exactly 45 chapters long, what a nice divisible number:)

Looking forward to reading the sequel! Please don't give up on this series or my little heart might burst.
bespokelib chapter 1 . 8/3
I love your fanfiction. I love it. I just discovered the goodness that is your fan-fiction chapters. Are we every going to see more of this story?

Also, my thoughts as I read these are: Why hasn't this author published original fiction? Maybe she has?

Your characterizations of these beloved characters are spot on. And, funny-which is not easy!

Thanks for all you've published!
thereforeiwill chapter 6 . 7/26
"He wanted to believe the avatar was a pretty girl with a fierce edge, because he wanted to to chase that girl" I'm DEAD XD This story is amazing so far
bobosaurus chapter 44 . 7/24
and tynos reunion! 3
bobosaurus chapter 45 . 7/24
OMG! such a good read
imma hop right on over to the sequel hahaha
jasmine chapter 45 . 7/14
I don't get the epilogue... is tyno related to prince zuko somehow?
OtEpShAmAyA chapter 45 . 6/9
This made me tear up. I'm so relieved that Tyno survived! I was so upset that he might have died.. I'm about to start on Book 2 now. I'm very much looking forward to reading more of your work! This story has been amazing.
1,288 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »