Reviews for Call Me Katto
Hurry pudder chapter 2 . 4/22
This story is superb! The descriptions of everything and the dialogue make all the events so easy to picture!
I love your story. You said that there's some OOC, but I find them very much in-character, with reasonable deviations from their canon counterparts to account for the differences in this universe. And some eighty percent of the writers out there, myself included, can definitely take some lessons from the way you write female warriors in the story. The plot is interesting and well-paced, the character portrayal is awesome, and the romance is intriguing but not overdone. In short, this is everything I ever wanted from a Zutara story :) I can't wait to read the rest.
kenkad chapter 45 . 3/20
Had some angsty zutara feels from the past and decided to read a fanfic that i had not already read before back in the good ol days of the zutara/atla fandom last night,, that just happened to be yours. Such a great binge read! My only complaint is that there were so many unanswered questions but I look forward to the sequel! Ahhh zuko,,, you just had to go do it...
alondracaceres chapter 34 . 2/23
Q M
Katara is driving me insane
AnjiCad chapter 45 . 1/9
absolutely LOVED this fic! !
Belle chapter 45 . 1/4
I am a tear bender lol. Tynos story is as heartbreaking as it's beautiful and...
Your writing style is absolutely beautiful and perfect for the eye. And you have almost wrote 300k words. That's amazing. And I've read it in like 2 days because. Well you made a damn good job! Thank you for this gift!
Whateverneverever chapter 45 . 12/23/2016
I FINALLY finished this! Honestly I started it probably like a year ago and then stopped but I kept on seeing the sequel fic and I just couldn't skip so I had to come back. Great work and I can't wait for the next story!
JLdark chapter 43 . 12/22/2016
Zuko's temper is what always makes him fall for Azula, at least Aang know she was lying him, but know everything is going to break how Azula is using Zuko, no doubt she could betray him, not even Iroh could stop him this time I feek sad that their relationship could be break after this! The tension is killing me I better keep reading to find out what will happen in the rest of the chapters, I can't wait to read the sequel after I finish this one!
JLdark chapter 45 . 12/22/2016
Oh Tyno you survived! How did he do it? Maybe he is a secret agent now? Anyway amazing story, I can't hardly wait to read the second book! How Katara will with Zuko's betrayal and if she is pregnant Zuko would have very cautious and who trust in a place that would like him and any other heir from hin dead, anyway amazing story it has become a favorite of mine, the characters and how you portray them is amazing, I sound like a broken disk but I can't wait to read the next part.
JLdark chapter 44 . 12/22/2016
Oh God what just happened!? Just like that, oh Zuko you dig your onw grave with this one, I feel bad for both him and Iroh, he must feel he failed him, so that he was not like his father, but even Zuko feels that a what he did was wrong, how he will redeem himself after what he did, does that mean Osai won? I don't know if they would keep the Avatar alive, and how they will defeat him now?
JLdark chapter 42 . 12/22/2016
Oh dang it, Katara thinks he left her for his mission! That was not Hakoda! Talk about honor, even if Sokka was trying to help, nobody told Katara the truth about Zuko, who didn't have an answer by they way, now maybe he does have one. I'm not sure how they will handle this but Aang is to naive to believe in everyone, maybe because he still a child, but I think he would only trust Katara for now. In really nervous about what will happen now, I believe Toph is strong but Azula too, that battle could be dangerous and maybe even to much for Toph?
JLdark chapter 41 . 12/22/2016
Oh really this that just happened! They captured Zuko, and now Azula could get the advantage! I forgot how cunning and deceiving she could be! That us dangerous. So Katara told him, I'm pretty sure if Hakoda didn't appear at that moment, Katara could have convinced him to stay with her, now he is out of options and will take the safe one, I don't think he would be able to convince them now, which is a bad timing for all of them, this could separate them.
JLdark chapter 40 . 12/22/2016
I'm happy for Katara and Zuko, they told what they del for each other, yet it a dangerous feeling because of what could happen if Zuko does not take the right path. Even if they want stay with each other, which I like the idea, this won't be a easy choice for both of them when they rescue the Avatar from Azula, by the way I fear what or how she could be is she is stronger than her counterpart in the series. Anyway this is getting exciting, I can't stop reading and how this could could end give the chills because I don't have an idea how they could end.
JLdark chapter 38 . 12/22/2016
Oh poor Tyno that letter was a death flag! I don't think he could survive and if he does by some miracle he would need to stay hidden or something like that from Zhao, I do hope they stop him! So far is the guy I hate the most. I'm worried about Katara, pregnancy in war time is not a good idea, but I would like to think she and Zuko would protect the baby with their lives, and Zuko could be a good father but first he needs to find himself and try to overcome his onws fears. And he does not knows but subconsciously he already loves Katara, he needs to discover those feelings first but he has them already, maybe Iroh could gave him some advice with that.
1,427 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »