Reviews for Call Me Katto
KJsmileyface chapter 28 . 1/15
Hopefully she doesn't get pregnant
RenaKane chapter 45 . 12/1/2017
This was phenominal, I laughed so much, well not really in the last couple chapters (
Your fic had such good atla vibes though, it matched the tone of the show and the characters were well done!
I look forward to the sequal!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/28/2017
Ok katara is pissing me off
LoveJulianaRose chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Excellent story! I'm literally in love with your writing! I truly hope that Katara and Zuko will make amends in the sequel!
mariana.monascal chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Im readin this story and its amazing but chapter 26 isnt loading for me and its killing me! Agh! ... any suggestions? Btw, love ur story and ur writing. Thanks!
Full of Glass-Teardrops chapter 45 . 9/10/2017
This was great. Not only do I admire your ability to write, but your commitment as well. Thank you.
Tsakaki chapter 45 . 9/9/2017
Absolutely wonderful! I loved every single chapter. Thanks for writing!
ordayone chapter 45 . 9/4/2017
rad
ordayone chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
you wrote paradox like you really meant it... moral, honor, war, inner-turmoil, functional family like sokka sometimes is the best big bro...and how to man up to beat the problems. it's like 'this is how we do it' kind of. I really like ch.41. I can't put it down!
ordayone chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
I can't believe I live to the day someone write Zuko as clingy, loving yeah yeah read it yourself to find more and goooddd that's intense. poor boy katara has other thoughts. you astonished me ...
Giovanni Ronaldo chapter 18 . 9/2/2017
Your. Lines. Are. Crazy. I think I can't love this fanfic more, buth then, I do at every chapter.

Just a point: you wrote "two weeks" but your writing style is so dense that it seems like it's been two months! I have to say I like that, I mean, I love your style. Amazing, really. But it seems right and more fitting that all the stuff you wrote would take more time to happen than just to weeks.
Giovanni Ronaldo chapter 14 . 9/2/2017
I luuuuuuuuv ya. Really, I do. Amazing Toph, adorable Zuko, and Katara...well, she may be a virgin, but she's not the Holy-Saint-Mary-Katara i just can't stand. She know she's a woman, she know she has that kind power.
And your plot...everything is so perfect.
I'm gonna read read read...yay!
Giovanni Ronaldo chapter 10 . 9/2/2017
Woman, you're a genius. I LOVE how you write. Smooth, funny, interesting, really really IC, original, long, everything seems to make sense (so far at least!), and...that's it. I'm thrilled I still have 35 chapters AND A SEQUEL to read. Lovely, lovely, lovely. Thanks for writing this!
TheSylverBlue chapter 45 . 8/9/2017
Oh my God, this was beautiful! I love the style, the story, the characters... everything! Easily one of the best stories I've read on fanfiction!

Thank you so much for writing this epic piece.
VengefulGeyzer chapter 45 . 8/7/2017
Awesome fic, one of a kind. Thanks for sharing.
1,480 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »