Reviews for Call Me Katto
I died laughing at this lol
What a manipulative and pathetic ending - playing the will they/wont they cliffhanger card on the Zuko-Katara relationship. Zuko knows that Azula is a lying evil person and would never have trusted or believed her. No relationship would survive the horrific betrayal of Katara that you describe. I won't be reading your book 2 POS continuation story.
killer.naruto57 chapter 20 . 7/20/2021
my boi zuko savage af
Sarahplainntall chapter 45 . 3/29/2021
I'm so relieved that Tyno lived. His part was short, but oh so sweet. Beautiful piece of art of art of art, well done. Off to read the sequel!
CoziB chapter 42 . 3/15/2021
Ok ummm but like plot twist!
CoziB chapter 39 . 3/14/2021
No I like him
CoziB chapter 32 . 3/14/2021
Omg Suki just told her like that lmao
CoziB chapter 16 . 3/12/2021
Ok but this is lowky Amazing, like screw finals lmao
Forthwith16 chapter 45 . 12/4/2020
Oh, Tyno survived. Nice. I like him.
Forthwith16 chapter 43 . 12/4/2020
Hmm... I blame Hakoda for this outcome.
BookRose chapter 45 . 12/2/2020
Yes I really loved this story. It had everything I wanted: a deep engrossing tale, that would take forever to read so I could enjoy it and really savor it, AND it was finished by the time I got to it. I also immensely enjoyed the fact that everything in this story was entirely original, at least in the context of fanfics in the Avatar fandom. No canon compliant or canon divergent stories, everything that happened here happened in completely its own way while still being true to the original way the story went and to its characters. Don't get me wrong, I love both of the story styles mentioned above, but this one was so rare and surprising to find. It was refreshing. Anyway, I can't wait to get to the sequel. I know I am going to love it just as much.
BookRose chapter 2 . 11/27/2020
Wow. I might be willing to pay money to see a picture of Katara without her signature loopies and braid. I never tried to picture her with Sokka's hair before.
IndianBuddy chapter 1 . 11/4/2020
Oh how I loved this story! I can’t wait to start part 2!
spamari1181 chapter 6 . 10/26/2020
Zuko questioning his sexuality was super funny. It's a shame the cat is out the bag now. That was my bread and butter for a laugh in this story.
Oceandrops64 chapter 45 . 10/25/2020
Heyy, I just wanted to say what an AMAZING storywriter you are. All of your characters feel so realistic and totally like themselves. I enjoyed every minute of reading your book. Every morning when I woke up I read it and damn it was good. You have such an awesome imagination, like you should be a writer or director. And they way you wrote Zuko and Katara's relationship so well..damnn, and the heart stopping moments, omg, there were so many instances where I was like, ahh whats gonna happen! This story is so beautifully and masterfully done, I hope I get to see more in the future.
I just wanted to say that you are super awesome and keep doin what your doin cause its soo great! and I cant wAiT to read the sequel too, eee
1,657 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »