Reviews for The Winchester and The Trickster
Lillalil chapter 6 . 5/7/2017
And keep on ...only 12 chapters on this exciting story.
FluentInBullshit chapter 2 . 1/7/2017
A couple of years ago usually means about two years ago. If she met Chris, her 'boyfriend', when he was only 12 or 13, then he's a minor and she's a creep. Crawford Hall is a university, isn't it?
Guest chapter 12 . 8/26/2016
Love the story so far it's really good can't wait for more
Awkward Angel chapter 11 . 8/4/2016
Love! Gabriel is already AMAZING, and you obviously have a talent! Great job, fandom friend.
TheDoctorsTrueCompanion chapter 12 . 7/28/2016
Please update this! I know it's been a few months but I'm honest to god in love with this!
chiarigirl chapter 11 . 12/14/2015
Please keep updating this is a really good story
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2015
I love the story but, where does Lil sit with age, is she the oldest, middle or youngest, cause you wrote about how they were acting like she was the youngest, and that dean was like her twin. How old is she. Thanks love the story, cant wait for the next chapter
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 11 . 6/29/2015
I LOVE GABRIEL/TRICKSTER
haha
wolfenergy17 chapter 11 . 6/26/2015
I just realized that I misspelled the word Sprinklers on my last review. Oopsy daisy! I think that your story is probably one of the most realistic stories that I have read on this site about someone returning from Hell. The fact that you had James rape Lilly was something most writers would've left out, but in reality, it would probally actually happen if it was real. Lilly is acting the way any sane women would after enduring what she did while she was in the Pit. How many years was she down there? I suppose it would be at least two years or so, since Dean died a little less than a year after her and Lucifer is now walking free. The fact that she was down there for so long ( at least 240 years in Hell time) and is still able to function like a human being is impressive, but expected from a Winchester. It also seems to me that she didn't break while down there, so I wonder how she will take it when she learns Dean broke after only 30 years... I love this story, and I am sooooo looking forward to seeing how the plot progresses!
SirAvery chapter 11 . 6/25/2015
I'm so glad that you updated! I loved this chapter, from Lily and Dean's talk, to Castiel and Lily bonding, and especially the part at the end. I'm very curious to see how this goes, and what will happen when you eventually reach the Hammer of the Gods episode. Great job and update soon! :)
SirAvery chapter 10 . 5/30/2015
This is pretty well written considering that English is your second language. I love Lily's character, though I feel her relationship between her and her brothers could be developed more. I'm not sold on their reactions to her death and for getting her back. Other than that, I absolutely love this. I love the interaction that Lily and Gabriel have, and I love the twist that you took, with Lily not traveling with her brothers and with her making a deal and going to hell. I hope you update this story soon!
wolfenergy17 chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
The things hose things on the ceiling that spit water out when there is a fire are called spinklers, for your future reference. :) This story is REALLY good. There is a bit of grammar mistakes here and there, but it is overall really good, considering English isn't your first language. Keep up the good work and keep updating, please!
amypond chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
More more more more more more more more
maya chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
Okej! I just love It! It is the greatest fanfiction with gabriel/oc i ever have read!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
Awesome! I love it! Just plz don't let me wait so long for the next chapter! And I just love how you describe gabriel. It feels real...