Reviews for Sam and Other Sam
This is so sweet. :)
Connwaer Heap chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
This is really cool!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
This was really good. Loved it. If you haven't already could you please write a sequel where Sam is telling Dean about Jess or other stuff. XD
need2no chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
Great story.
ilovethis chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
I love when I run across really good Jess POVs. Simple but powerful, love your writing! I think you did a great job getting into Jess' head- can't imagine she was completely confident in her relationship. All those Sam moments would have any girl wondering what exactly was going on. Well done!
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Very good writing. I like they way you left the ending. We all know what came after the cookies. No need to explain. It's much more emotional this way.
Tressa chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I really enjoyed this. It's a nice look at what I'm sure had happened throughout Sam and Jessica's relationship. With how much John drilled into his sons, I'm not surprised that a little bit of that hunter side of Sam would come out on occasion. He fell back into it pretty easily in the pilot episode. Great characterization for Jessica. I love that you made her patient with his different reactions to things and loving him none the less. I love the little appearances by Dean, too. That man loves his little brother and I'm sure checked up on him, or at least tried to, from time to time. Great dialogue, the pace is perfect, and the ending was oh so painful. Thanks for sharing this!