Reviews for Hero Worship
Buffyxenaman chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
Great work
Yaoifan101 chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
( sorry for repost but I realize i wasn't signed into my account. really want to know if this get checked out) Hi! I love your story, mostly because you actually have the Oliver roy pairing that no one seems to write about. I was just wondering, do you have an Ao3 account under this Penn and as well? Bc there is a story named hero worship that is like..this exacltybut not. I just want to make sure it's still you and no-one is copying you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Saskie chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
So good, thank you.
Saskie chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
So good, who's the dark archer? Slade? I need some Slade/ Oliver too please!
checktestmate chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Hi
I like your story very much, but it is much to short yet :)
I hope for an update soon and maybe with longer scenes.
Yaoifan101 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I just want to say fucking thank God! You did this! I seriously can't figure out why there is no slash between roy and anyone yet! I mean yeah some..but way way not enough! So thank you for giving me some new stuff to look at!
jayf chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
LOL i can't stop reading again again and again. I can't wait for the others chapters. Godd work really!
jayf chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Ho thank god, finely someone is doing a slash arrow, hyeeee, i rally love it please don't stop.