Reviews for Two Watchers in Search of a Gathering
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Reymonkey chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Just amazing stuff, the ritual and the whole glimpse of what it was like for the Watchers during the first movie! I love all the hints of things to come, we've seen the what and you've written out the why and what came before. This is an excellent story!
wes chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
I Got to say, you are a beyond great writer. You portray Joe and Methos so well. Please don't stop.

btw, could you please take advantage of the chapter-option? It's not possible for me to read your stories in one sitting, so it would be easier to keep my place.
Jedi Skysong chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
YESYESYESYESYES! Been waiting for the sequels to Armed Intervention for quite a long time. Well worth the wait - you got Joe and Methos taking center stage with ease and I'm already asking "Macleod who?"

Nice kettle of intrigues you got going on there - Gabrieli, Methos on therapy, Jerry the geek, Mac being his oblivious self, the dangerous Kate getting wind of just who "Adam Pierson" really is, the Joe and Methos friendship etc. I had to grin at the "Nameless One" reference in the Watcher oath - I sense the hand of a certain ROG behind that one. I've seen the "Methos-founded-the-Watchers" theory before and if you are going for that, you're doing it well.

LMAO when you took us back in the comic shop with your earlier story - Barbaros rules! I still wish I could get my hands on that imaginary comic book - heheh.

Hope to see more soon!
sidheranma chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
You are one of the few excellent Highlander:Methos writers I've come across on . Keep up the good work.
Rachel chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
Rarely do I get to enjoy a wonderfully written storie such as this one. The whole series is amazing and this I think, one of it's greater achivements. If you have not read the others, I suggest that you do. They are all great.
Julie chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
it was sort of refreshing to see that people had figured out that Adam was immortal but it takes away from the genius of the man...not that it mattered in this story. I really liked it and will probably read it again.