Reviews for The Nanny
thegrangermalfoy chapter 20 . 8/9/2016
I loved it! It's a plot I usually don't like, the boss and the babysitter/nanny, you know? But it was really great. I hope you're still going to write a sequel. I would love see Jo as an intern and already married to Alex. I think you could change the names of the ones who were interviewed to be the nanny and put they as interns to. At least Edwards. And Lexie dead (I love her, but it's the only way the name "Grey Sloan Memorial" would make sense without killing Meredith). And April as a attending too. I mean, it's just sugestions. I hope see that you're writing more Jolex.
KristosLilly chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Love this story already!
YankeeGirl27 chapter 20 . 10/16/2015
Hope you are still planning a sequel! Love this story! Thanks for a great read!
yearofthewood chapter 20 . 4/4/2015
This is really cool! I hope you post some sequel soon!
quickquotetales chapter 20 . 1/31/2015
Sorry for being so late with reading and reviewing, I haven't been on here at all lately :( But now i'm just happy. you should see the huge grin on my face. I've always loved your writing but this was just perfect. I didn't think you could pull it off... or no, that's wrong, what I mean is... I couldn't think of how you could manage to make it seem reasonable but still deal with all of the storylines you brought up. I didn't think there was a solution of how Sarah would stay with them but still make it the right thing... I just loved what you did with this story, I love it so much. Thank you again and again for writing this, thank you for jumping in that icecold bucket of jolex, you did an amazing job with this first story. I really hope the plan of a sequel is still in place. I can't wait!
Jeanna chapter 20 . 1/20/2015
Sequel?
broadwaybound2016 chapter 20 . 1/16/2015
AWWWWW OMG! LOVED IT SO SO MUCH! I HOPE YOU DID OR ARE DOING A SEQUEL!
pearlm chapter 20 . 12/28/2014
I thought my review had posted awhile ago, but evidently it hadn't...so, I wanted to say THANK YOU for sharing the gift of your beautiful writing with us! You are so talented! Cannot wait for the sequel :)
Guest chapter 20 . 12/7/2014
Aw. Love this story. Can't wait for the sequel!
SmilingRoses chapter 20 . 12/9/2014
This was a beautiful end to a beautiful story! Thank you for sharing it with us.
maryy89 chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
Thank you for writing us this amazing story! I loved it from the beginning until the very end. The last chapter was simply perfect, them lying in bed after sex, Alex telling Jo that she's beautiful, her teasing him about it, him being so considerate about her classes and so supportive of her career - which thank God is totally what he's doing on the show too when they show us something about it (still bitter that we didn't get a scene where he acknowledged Jo's solo surgery). And the proposal was just amazing, so Alex and nothing too romantic or cheesy. I think when you have the right person roses and candle light dinners don't matter like Jo said, all that matters is a proposal that's coming from heart. And I loved that he proposed without even knowing about the pregnancy yet. Alex was so happy that they are gonna have a baby, I wish we could see that happen on the show {
Sarah chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
I think I loved everything about this story and you managed to give us the perfect ending! The proposal and the announcement of the pregnancy were absolutely wonderful and so Jolex! I think you were already writing them very well in the beginning but you have even improved. I guess these two don"t have to worry too much about their child being schizophrenic or anything? I read that there is a higher chance of having it if your parents or siblings have it, but in this case it's the baby's grandma and uncle, so probably not a big chance. I wanted to say that I'm curious if you will dive into Jo's abandonment issues and her fears of becoming a crappy mother, but she's worked as a nanny and is basically Sarah's mother, so I guess in this story that won't be a big factor. I can't wait for the sequel! Very well done!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
Such a great story! I loved every chapter! Can't wait for your sequel!
J chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
Thanks so much for such a wonderful fic! I hope we Jolex fans will never drive you crazy or make you give up on us, we love that you write fics for us! They were so cute this chapter, they are gonna be a wonderful family!
ayyildiz07 chapter 20 . 12/7/2014
I loved this story soooo much, thank you for a wonderful ending! especially loved the proposal and Alex's reaction upon finding out hat they are gonna have a baby!