Reviews for Morning After
pat palmer chapter 8 . 11/20/2002
I love these "Tracker" fanfictions. They are better than some of the stuff that's on TV (V,I.P). By the way, why is it still on the air and "Tracker" is not.
Fluffy Cat chapter 8 . 11/9/2002
Wonderful story, Blue. So many trials and issues for Mel and Cole to work through; so many tender moments between them. I really liked it. More, please... I know you have them written...

Thank you again for a wonderful read.
Kim chapter 8 . 11/9/2002
That was absolutely SUPERB. I love the whole thing - Mel becoming a tracker, the two of them getting closer together - just perfect. Now that I no longer have the show to watch, I am truly hoping that you keep up your Tracker fic. That should be enough to supply me with a Tracker fix! Thanks again so much!
Cara et Pax chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
I haven't commented on any stories ever before this,but I am compelled to do so writing these please!I find your stories right on in getting into Cole/Daggon and Mel's minds.I also think that you and I have very similiar beliefs as they appear thru your writing,especially chapter 4 of this writing and plots are very imaginative and well crafted in their cohesiveness.I congratulate you on your finished works and eagerly await the rest of this story and hopefully more to come.

Peace and (((hugs)))

Cara et Pax
Guest chapter 4 . 11/7/2002
very good love it!
Fluffy Cat chapter 4 . 11/6/2002
That was beautiful, Blue. I loved it. Cole was gentle and understanding as always. Beautiful scene, well written.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2002
wonderful tale! keep it going please!
Fluffy Cat chapter 3 . 11/4/2002
And we're off and running, tracking fugitives again! Thank you, Blue, for a new episode of Tracker. Poor Mel and Cole, so close but no cigar, at least not yet? Now we have more aliens to meet and know and watch besides the fugitives. You have created a world away from ours to enjoy. Can't wait to read the next chapter and find out what Cole is going to teach Mel in the dark...

Keep writing...we'll all keep reading.
Vathara chapter 3 . 11/4/2002
Ah, now we start to see the setup for "Training Day"... neat details on the wormhole! And the whole shebang of intergalactic politics vs. individual sentients caught up in events - very cool! Very plausible. More!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
Greetings!

Just read the new story. Chapter 1 sets up a very tender and innocent start as they explore their new relationship. I loved it. Also, I like the pace you are going, it resembles the series as it unfolds bit by bit showing the differences and the similarities between the 2 species as they learn more of themselves thru each other.

As always I really enjoy your writing style and I am eagerly awaiting the next installment.

Have an awesome day.

Yvette
Kim chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
As always, it is a pleasure reading your fic! I can't wait for more!
pat palmer chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
I am loving every word.
Fluffy Cat chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
I loved it! Poor Mel, finally admitting to Cole how she feels and having to fend off yawns while she does it. So cute. Poor Cole, finally gets to spend the night with Mel and she needs to sleep.

Love the cold shower routine. Very tender moments between them, beautifully written. Can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks, Blue