Reviews for Stoppable Demons
BW Lewis chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
I was wondering why it was called 'Stoppable Demons' and now I know why.
waterfire98 chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Okay let me say this first Awesome and thanks. Kngwolf13 or as I call him IRL (JD) and Second if any one has read or watched Beelzebub then you should know who just threw a punch at Ron if you can't figure it out to bad and never try to figure out what goes through kingwolfs head unless your experienced in insanity like me or you'll just hurt yourself
BW Lewis chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
Electronique is going to kiss Ron, and in ront of everyone at that.

And now somebody just punched Ron...da fuq? What is that all about?
waterfire98 chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
awesome e pure and simple nough said
BW Lewis chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
Yes, Kansas bitch! i love that song, but I to admit that their song 'The Pentacle' is my second favorite with 'Dust In the Wind' as third. I first heard that song when I was watching Supernatural, and I just fell in love with that song.

I may not have understood what Joss was saying, but it sounded like she was wanting a kiss or something. She did kiss Ron so who knows she might have been saying that.

Shego, Elentronique, Hego, Felix, Joss, Chippy, and Hanna were on the plane with Ron and Yuri the whole time, but they kept them waiting...why?

Harem? Is that what you have in mind? Elentronique, Shego, Yuri and maybe some other people.
BW Lewis chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
This chapter was awesome bro...I'm speechless right now. I wish my hand was messed up, it would be easier to type.

Yuri took the first move and kissed, Ron...that's why she is awesome. Ron kissed her back and flirts with her, that's why Ron is the best.

Then some van shows up...I guess that the van is Kim's car. Psh please that hoe had her chance, and now it's everybody's favorite ninja's turn to get some of that Ronshine.

I'm uploading a new Teen Titan one-shot today...it is a lemon.
Kingwolf13 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
they will know what i mean dude lol and dont you dare lol
waterfire98 chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Bro get my user name right it's waterfire98 don't make me come to where you live and hit you in the eye like I've done on many occasions
waterfire98 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
nice bro and thx for assigning me as your co-author
BW Lewis chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Holy shitka...awesome into bro. Kim isn't good enought for the Ronman anways. Maybe the Ronster is going to go with, Yori...he was checking her out. :) (Go Ron)

Please for the love of Deadpool, update soon.

You should check out the fic Ron Meets World. Not gonna lie...it's pretty awesome.