Reviews for Stop and Stare
Shena1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Nice! Very nice! Detective Beckett v.s. Rebel Bex.
I really liked this - was very different. (And Katie, smack in the midst of her rebellious phase with purple hair... I could see it.)

And the way you described the first meeting with Castle - it was almost exactly how I recall my comic-con meeting with Nathan - how my hand got swallowed up by the enormity of his when he shook my hand, how I forgot how to speak when he looked up with his VERY blue eyes. Yeah. That's how it goes... :D
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
This puts some thought in it! What could have really been going through her mind.

Pretty good!
FDWojo chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I know that this is your oldest Castle fic posted at this site. I must admit that reading the summary was a bit misleading. The story itself was great! But the summary implied something different. To be honest, for a police officer investigating a crime, they NEED to be professional about things and NOT fan-girl on people. Sure, later, if they talk to that person outside the case, that's okay. But during the case, professionalism and neutrality is important so as to avoid missing critical clues and not overlook evidence or suspects.

But the story (which took up 95% of the chapter) was very enjoyable, and I really like the realization that Kate had at what she could interpret what Rick meant when he wrote that. Of course, as nice as it would have been for Rick to see the value of that comma and put it in, it probably would have ruined the point of the story. So, very well done. This is a very nice and meaningful story.

Now, if only Kate could have acted on it with regard to her relationship with Rick, that would have been so much better.

Penny Pestana chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Excellent fic that deserves more reviews
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Indeed she had. Good fic.
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This is very sweet :)

I love how you highlight who they were and who they are now; how much they've changed-yet-not. I've seen a lot of Kate-had-been-to-a-previous-signing stories, but none quite like this one. It's original, fluid, and in-character.

I love it!

honeyandvodka chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Heartwrenching take on the story! Please write/post more!
Deb838 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Interesting - time really does change how we see people & events :)
Garrae chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I liked this - the three contrasting meetings and how he's such a disappointment to her by the third.