Reviews for The Prologue
Reader chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
i think you should continue. go for it
MapleRose chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
you've GOT to write more! _
Syeratti chapter 1 . 12/12/2002

You gotta ;-;

This was the best*sniffs*,most realestic fic I've ever read! It sounds like it came STRAIGHT out of the book! :D COntinue! PLeaaaaaaase?
Fluffy The Teddy Bear Slayer chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Great beginning, it sounds wonderful. Please continue as soon as possible, this story is one-of-a-kind and I'd be interested in reading more about Lady Elanore. I'm adding this story to my favorites list.
Arayuldaiel chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
I think it's great! Ella Enchanted is such an awsome and my friend believe that and have met their match*grins evily* ANYway,I like from the view of Lady Elanor-erm,I mean,well,what's an unformal name for her? Lady Elanor sounds so-I dunno-stiff. I hope you some more chapters :D

PS:has anyone read The Two Princesses of Bamarre? that book's awsome too
Speed the turtle chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
I like your story! Nothing was really wrong with it, I can't really complain about anything about it. I like how you make it on Ella's mothers point of view!

Speed the turtle
Anifan1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
WOW, awesome! I love it! :)
akj222 chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
i think this is a good beginning. please continue it!
ButterflyGuitar chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
I haven't even read this book, and yet I'm anxious to learn what happens! Please, continue!
Clearbrook chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
You write like a proffesional published author! Of course you should write more. I am anxious to know what happens!
icepixie chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
That was a great start! I'd like to hear more... Please continue!
Impulsek9 chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
Please do continue. I really enjoyed reading it as the portrayal of a mother's joy was nicely written. Also, the part about the cryptic cruse of her name was great-it hints of a gloomy past which I believe you are going to write about. I don't think anyone else has written about Lady Eleanor's past yet, and I look forward to reading your version.