Reviews for A Noose For the Crow
GhostAssassin1993 chapter 14 . 6/29
I really enjoy reading this!
I hope you can update regularly!
mrs.crankypants chapter 14 . 6/18
ahoy mate! lolol another great chapter as always. your readers are def in for a treat bc this chapter is just so interesting since this is that kind of bridge that will sorta reunite corvo and becky back, and i think you've delivered! great work, pal
Can you PLEASE come back with your story ?! it's just sooooo good and I wanna know how it's gonna end up !
Warrior from the north chapter 1 . 4/26
I've only been through the first chapter and I'm already hooked! I'm gonna read this all before bed. Thank you for all your hard work and thought that you've put into all your works, it really shows :)
Ilkortheus chapter 1 . 1/26
I much desire to see you continue this creativity. This story drives us (your readers) into intense emotions, where we feel what you actually imply in the story/character. You're good at setting the mood in dialogues, too. You've earned yourself two follows and favorites, all the more reason for you to continue, right? Good job, you've earned yourself another fan. That being me, of course. :) -Ilkortheus
YourFellowWriter chapter 12 . 1/26
This is actually a story I really, and I mean REALLY, want to "savor". My hopes are at their highest point that I wish you wouldn't abandon this story. Even with the unintended OOCs, your ideas and plots are blending into one delicious tropical-fruitshake of a story. Please...PLEASE do continue. I would like, no...LOVE that very much. Thank you, and you have my support. :)
Nemishysteria chapter 12 . 1/5
I only just found this story and I'm so glad I have! I'm really enjoying it, you've captured a side of Corvo I'd not thought about too much and I love it. This is actually the first Corvo/OC story I've read because I'm a sucker for Daud and mainly only read him x) But this is wonderful, and Becky is wonderfully written. Your writing has also improved a lot since you started writing, so congratulations on that! I hope you update soon, this is wonderful and thank you for writing it :)
mrs.crankypants chapter 12 . 11/1/2015
Despite what other people think of the pairing between Daud and Jessamine, which might sound like an unpopular opinion, I actually kinda ship them in some way. You build the chemistry between them so perfect. I know this might be the only chapter with Daud's POV, but I actually want to see more which is great, right? Keep up the good work. You deserve a hundred pats on the back :)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/31/2015
This is interesting. Please update asap.
Lelouch-Strife chapter 12 . 10/27/2015
id go with no to that pairing
Lelouch-Strife chapter 10 . 8/26/2015
will you update soon
mrs.crankypants chapter 8 . 8/11/2015
THE SHIP HAS SAILED.
KEEP UP THE GOODWORK GALPAL. DON'T GET STUCK TOO LONGLove, Athanzo xx
LordOda chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
Trouble in paradise, good story Martenga.

Just the other day I finished my Shadow play through of Dishonored on Hard difficulty, it was a real challenge but it left me itching to see if anyone had a good fan fiction written and lo and behold you have a great story. Even if your Corvo is a bit different from mine I still enjoy the story and Rebecca.

I would be happy to work as a beta reader for you should you wish. Though it will be a few days before I am capable of doing so since my last laptop died.
mrs.crankypants chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
gr8 job m8!
XxBlazestormxX chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
OHMYGOSH!
YESSSS!
I love you so much right now! Way to throw the action in my face! And then she thinks he's leaving her- i think he needs to do something really romantic to make up for it next time. Maybe he should walk in with flowers (if they have any pretty ones there XD) or some chocolate or something. Or he could arrange a candlelit dinner for her or SOMETHING.
GAH