Reviews for A Noose For the Crow
Good fic but daud/Jessamine kinda ruins it
Kuon chapter 15 . 3/12
Love the story and you did an amazing job at keeping them in character.

Hope you update soon!
Madeline Axelle chapter 15 . 2/6
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG I'VE WAITED FOR A NEW BECORVO! Seriously, once again you've nailed this. Beautifully written, excellently described, and time seriously flies when I read this masterpiece. Good job, my friend! Can't wait to see what Bex would do next with her newfound power!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/28/2016
A very engaging story, hope you have the time to finish this.
GhostAssassin1993 chapter 14 . 6/29/2016
I really enjoy reading this!
I hope you can update regularly!
Madeline Axelle chapter 14 . 6/18/2016
ahoy mate! lolol another great chapter as always. your readers are def in for a treat bc this chapter is just so interesting since this is that kind of bridge that will sorta reunite corvo and becky back, and i think you've delivered! great work, pal
Guest chapter 13 . 6/17/2016
Can you PLEASE come back with your story ?! it's just sooooo good and I wanna know how it's gonna end up !
Warrior from the north chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
I've only been through the first chapter and I'm already hooked! I'm gonna read this all before bed. Thank you for all your hard work and thought that you've put into all your works, it really shows :)
Ilkortheus chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
I much desire to see you continue this creativity. This story drives us (your readers) into intense emotions, where we feel what you actually imply in the story/character. You're good at setting the mood in dialogues, too. You've earned yourself two follows and favorites, all the more reason for you to continue, right? Good job, you've earned yourself another fan. That being me, of course. :) -Ilkortheus
YourFellowWriter chapter 12 . 1/26/2016
This is actually a story I really, and I mean REALLY, want to "savor". My hopes are at their highest point that I wish you wouldn't abandon this story. Even with the unintended OOCs, your ideas and plots are blending into one delicious tropical-fruitshake of a story. Please...PLEASE do continue. I would like, no...LOVE that very much. Thank you, and you have my support. :)
Nemishysteria chapter 12 . 1/5/2016
I only just found this story and I'm so glad I have! I'm really enjoying it, you've captured a side of Corvo I'd not thought about too much and I love it. This is actually the first Corvo/OC story I've read because I'm a sucker for Daud and mainly only read him x) But this is wonderful, and Becky is wonderfully written. Your writing has also improved a lot since you started writing, so congratulations on that! I hope you update soon, this is wonderful and thank you for writing it :)
Madeline Axelle chapter 12 . 11/1/2015
Despite what other people think of the pairing between Daud and Jessamine, which might sound like an unpopular opinion, I actually kinda ship them in some way. You build the chemistry between them so perfect. I know this might be the only chapter with Daud's POV, but I actually want to see more which is great, right? Keep up the good work. You deserve a hundred pats on the back :)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/31/2015
This is interesting. Please update asap.
Lelouch-Strife chapter 12 . 10/27/2015
id go with no to that pairing
Lelouch-Strife chapter 10 . 8/26/2015