Reviews for A Noose For the Crow
gr8 job m8!
XxBlazestormxX chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
OHMYGOSH!
YESSSS!
I love you so much right now! Way to throw the action in my face! And then she thinks he's leaving her- i think he needs to do something really romantic to make up for it next time. Maybe he should walk in with flowers (if they have any pretty ones there XD) or some chocolate or something. Or he could arrange a candlelit dinner for her or SOMETHING.
GAH
Blaze
The Fox Familiar chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
While this is interesting, one of the things that irks me is the constant change of tense. You start off with past tense, then change to present tense, a thing that I see all the time on AO3. I am, however, pleased that your OC fits into the setting and that Corvo - by the love of God - is actually a MAN.

There are a few grammatical errors, such as when you start a dialogue sentence, it should either end like this:

"Hello, there," she said.

Or, if we already know who is speaking:

"Hello, there."

You are missing a few periods in some places, but otherwise, nothing too bothersome.
XxBlazestormxX chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
Oh gods it was so close! I died laughing when Corvo nearly walked in on her naked. So classic. Thats what happens when you randomly pop up in people's rooms XD I'm surprised it didnt happen earlier, really. Lucky lucky Becky. I can't wait for the next bit! Great chapter :)
Blaze
XxBlazestormxX chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
Yeees! Yes Yes Yes Yes YEEES! You updated! I'm so happy right now you wouldn't believe! Excellent chapter as usual. Like I said, there still needs to be more Becky/Corvo but im guessing its coming XD Corvo should do something that in our time we wouldn't find bad (but maybe a bit flirty) and it should totally push them together. You know. Because I totally ship it. Alot XD
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
Update soon?
Dracona Mortis chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
I got a nice chuckle at the end XD
XxBlazestormxX chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
Yay! Yes, this is perfect! He can stalk her around and be creepy!... I mean... well it is sort of taboo, a guy is a woman's bedroom. Especially when she was about to go to sleep. But I like it. Exactly something Corvo would do if he had to Nice chapter.
Dracona Mortis chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
Corvo Attano: The Ladies Man.
XxBlazestormxX chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Excellent chapter! I'm really enjoying the CorvoXBecky. Isn't he so attractive? All the assasins are XD
I can't wait to see where you take this story. It's still about the middle of the game, and you can take this many places. Good luck with it!
Dracona Mortis chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Again, I found mistakes, but nothing too hard to fix. Owell, right?
Dracona Mortis chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHIT JUST GOT REAL! I saw a few mistakes, but it's all cool! I can't wait for more :D