Reviews for Apocalypse
Mae chapter 13 . 10/9/2014
Oooooooohhhhhhh
Mae chapter 12 . 10/9/2014
Omg what does it mean?! Eeekkkk freaking out here!
Mae chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
The unknown person pov is seriously weirding me out..goshhhh loved it
Mae chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
Your such an amazing writer. Love it!
Mae chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
Oh gawdddd...u made me laugh so hard about the 17 year old street racer bit...hahahaha...sooooo funny! Love EPOV btw
Mae chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
A shucks I hope they find each other soon :(

Great story love love love it!
Mae chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
Soo good!
jansails chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
I read occasionally on Fictionpad & The Writer's Coffee Shop, but to add Wattpad, which I'm not even familiar with?
Uggghhh...
Sorry.
Best of luck,
jansails/jan2
marlane chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
no no nooooo what the hell is wattpad i am really enjoying the story where do i go whqat do i do?
velvetWhispers chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
Never heard of wattpad...I would think you would stay where you have the most followers
sujari6 chapter 13 . 9/21/2014
Their relationship seems to be developing.
Golden Vampire Eyes chapter 13 . 9/15/2014
Loved it! Can't wait to read more! You deserve more reviews than what you have! It's a great story!

GVE
cbmorefie chapter 13 . 9/14/2014
Thanks!
jansails chapter 13 . 9/14/2014
The good part is the Cullens' house is not in the middle of town, but off, out of city limits (per canon), the driveway is not that easy to spot, the house is set back from the road.
Unless the zombies are already close by in the area, near by in a somewhat neighboring house, they are unlikely to come out that way.
It would be going away from most available prey.
By now there wouldn't be any scent trail, if that is useful to them, & if noise is helpful to target prey, being back from the road also helps Bella & Holly's situation.
Hopefully Bella has made backpacks ready for immediate evacuation.
But, where & what direction she & Holly should go in the event zombies or hostiles show up is the million dollar question.
jansails/jan2
sujari6 chapter 12 . 9/13/2014
Sounds like things are about to get worse.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »