Reviews for Sleeping Angel
Mili.P chapter 8 . 4/7
it's so sad tha you don't update anymore, i love this story so much and i will love to see it continue
1SassyGirl chapter 8 . 3/16
Please update soon
justginger chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Great chapter and I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of it
Mili chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
OMG when do you update I CAN'T WAITTT, i love this story
robertpatzlover09 chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
Holy shit this story is just pure breaking me, i want bella to get better, but i also want her to have her time to heal and deal, its so hard. i couldnt cope losing a child, it would be the most painful thing in the world
BelieveItOrNot chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
Poor Edward. He has way too much to deal with. I understand Bella's behavior because, really, how do you move on and how do you decide to move on? I fear she's going to demand a divorce. And how much can Edward take? He's lost his daughter and his wife.
maphie chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
I think it hurts more to go back and forth between the present and their past. They were so hopeful.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
Damn. Reading this after Robin Williams suicide breaks my heart that depression can be so black. Take your meds Bella and go to counseling and support groups.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
I'm really glad I'm alone while reading this story because my family would begin to worry if I'm okay. The angst is so intense it takes my breath away. And it's a little hard to read through my tears. I lost a baby before my youngest daughter, I was pregnant for about four months. I had a bad feeling something was wrong but my doctor kept saying it's a early pregnancy...he was an idiot. I know Bella and Edward had their baby girl for four years but losing a child hurts to your soul. Now I will be on the edge of my seat for the next update. Thank you for sharing their journey. Take care.
wildsolitude chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
I think am the one who needs those pills after reading those 8 ch.s .amazing loved 4 more.
VampiresHaveLaws chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
I spent the afternoon finally catching up with this story, and I loved it so much. So well-written and heartbreaking. Can't wait for more.

XOXO
T. Landria chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
Loving the story so far. The emotions are so intense, I can't stand it. I'm definitely looking forward to your next update.
bonz245 chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
This is so good..thanks.
mem4375 chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
This story is breaking my heart. So much. I am afraid to read further, knowing what is coming, but of course I will. You will do it justice. Your words sing.
tmg826 chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
I read this all in one sitting last night and that was a big mistake. Too much to process all at once. Not sure I'll be able to finish reading this, quite honestly, as it just hits too close to home. But I must commend you that your story is beautifully written and so realistic. Men and women grieve so differently. Men throw themselves into work and stoically keep forging ahead while women are totally opposite. I can empathize with this Bella so much. Sometimes it is almost impossible to let go of the hurt and move on because it feels like a betrayal and the crushing guilt for allowing yourself to be happy doesn't mean you've forgotten what you've lost. So hard to come to that point. Most marriages do not survive this. I think the divorce rate after death of a child is like 80 percent. I may have to wait until this is complete and read the last chapter and decide whether or not I can take this journey with you. Please don't take that as a criticism of your writing. The contrast between the past and present is written so perfectly. You're doing a great job with a very difficult subject matter.