Reviews for Sleeping Angel
vickyycullen chapter 8 . 2/4
This ruined me
nataele chapter 8 . 12/26/2017
Omg, 2014?!
Girl, i just read ALL of your stories! Your writing is amaaaazing! This is the last story i read and when i saw you stop posting in 2014, i was so sad!
I NEVER leave reviews, i'm brazilian and my english sucks (i can read, but writing?!). But i felt like i have to say something!
This story has so much potential!
Please, keep writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2017
so what is this? bella have a miscarriage and now shes pushing Edward away hoping he fucks the neighbor? I'm guessing he will and shit will never be the same, cause bellas a fucking moron.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/3/2017
It's always the good ones that are abandoned
Kgunter34 chapter 8 . 8/11/2017
Where did you go?
hhh chapter 8 . 7/21/2017
please update the lovely story!
tmg826 chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
Not sure why I still torture myself by reading fic that is abandoned. I guess it's true that hope springs eternal.

But just wanted to let you know I do appreciate this story and how well written it is. Hopefully you have not given up on writing because you do have a talent. Thanks for sharing your words, and if you ever want to continue, I, for one, would love to read the rest of this story.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/26/2016
Bella is so selfish. Only thinking about her pain. what about Edward? He lost his daughter too. She needs to open her eyes and try to be better for him. she owes him that.
elizabeth bennette chapter 8 . 6/13/2016
More please! Thanks
elizabeth bennette chapter 5 . 6/13/2016
They lost their baby that why Bella is depressed?
elizabeth bennette chapter 2 . 6/13/2016
What happened to Bella for her to be this cold toward Edward? Hope you will get a chance to update this story. Thanks

Love your Fame story.
Debs0608 chapter 8 . 4/9/2016
Debs0608 chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Such a lovely Abe heartfelt story. Please, please, please finish.
DMBSJB18 chapter 8 . 3/20/2016
Update... Ever? I deal with depression and I would really like to see this story have a HEA. Sometimes people with depression need something to hold on to. And it would be great if we all had an Edward, too :)
jk chapter 4 . 3/13/2016
wow bellas fucking stupid. why not just kill herself if she fucking hates life so much? it seems like she finds no joy in ANYTHING so why no just kill herself?