Reviews for Sleeping Angel
Bella is so selfish. Only thinking about her pain. what about Edward? He lost his daughter too. She needs to open her eyes and try to be better for him. she owes him that.
elizabeth bennette chapter 8 . 6/13
More please! Thanks
elizabeth bennette chapter 5 . 6/13
They lost their baby that why Bella is depressed?
elizabeth bennette chapter 2 . 6/13
What happened to Bella for her to be this cold toward Edward? Hope you will get a chance to update this story. Thanks

Love your Fame story.
Debs0608 chapter 8 . 4/9
More,please?
Debs0608 chapter 1 . 4/9
Such a lovely Abe heartfelt story. Please, please, please finish.
DMBSJB18 chapter 8 . 3/20
Update... Ever? I deal with depression and I would really like to see this story have a HEA. Sometimes people with depression need something to hold on to. And it would be great if we all had an Edward, too :)
jk chapter 4 . 3/13
wow bellas fucking stupid. why not just kill herself if she fucking hates life so much? it seems like she finds no joy in ANYTHING so why no just kill herself?
Mili.P chapter 8 . 4/7/2015
it's so sad tha you don't update anymore, i love this story so much and i will love to see it continue
1SassyGirl chapter 8 . 3/16/2015
Please update soon
justginger chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Great chapter and I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of it
Mili chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
OMG when do you update I CAN'T WAITTT, i love this story
robertpatzlover09 chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
Holy shit this story is just pure breaking me, i want bella to get better, but i also want her to have her time to heal and deal, its so hard. i couldnt cope losing a child, it would be the most painful thing in the world
BelieveItOrNot chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
Poor Edward. He has way too much to deal with. I understand Bella's behavior because, really, how do you move on and how do you decide to move on? I fear she's going to demand a divorce. And how much can Edward take? He's lost his daughter and his wife.
maphie chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
I think it hurts more to go back and forth between the present and their past. They were so hopeful.