Reviews for Consequences
awesome! :)
BranchSuper chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
OMG, this is absolutely heart-rending. Crowley and his "fine print"!
driver picks the music chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
This is really good...but if the mark worked on him like it did for Cain, than the demon blade won't kill him, nothing but the first blade can kill him. Dean stabbed Cain with the demon blade and all that happened was Cain pulled it back out.
There are a lot of theories going around now that holy water and such wouldn't work on him either...
But if you are going on your own ideas here, this is really good. I just wanted to point that little tid bit out :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
I can't wait to see this season, it'll not be until the end of the year though when it come out on DVD. I really enjoyed this new story, poor Dean after everything they have gone through to turn into a demon, must be the worse thing that has happened to him, Can Sam keep Dean from killing himself, what will Cas do when he finds out, and where is Crowley?
cyenthia 30 chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Me likely
emebalia chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Dean has always been stronger than he gives himself credit for.
angeleyenc chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
plz update! oh boys.. somebody get cas! *sigh*
Nyx Ro chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Um... at the time Dean took the Mark of Cain, HE was the one who insisted on leaving Sam on the grounds he was "poison". All Sam said was, "Go. I'm not going to stop you. But don't go thinking that's the problem, because it's not."

The comment in 9.12 'Sharp Teeth' about "If you want to be brothers... these are my terms" was made AFTER Dean already had the Mark. I admit my immediate reaction was "But you haven't said WHAT your terms for 'being brothers' are!" Still, Dean had already taken the Mark by then.
supernaturalfan2013 chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Huh so you noticed that too. My sister watched that and then she was like 'I wonder how long the producers of supernatural have been planning this' .
minank chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
oh i always loved yours stories and when i saw u write the another story , i was totally jumped on it.
thanks and please update soon.
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Oh man. Please continue! I'm going to need something this epic to tide me over through the long summer months!
wcfan chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Have I told you how much of a horrible person you are lately? Because you totally are.
That's it. That's the review.
I could really hear Crowley's voice in my head while reading this. Which just made his taunts so much more agitating.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
More please.
emebalia chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Can't wait to see if it's going to be something like this on the show.
I doubt Ruby's knife will do the trick,though.
"I already have." Tough line.
jennytork chapter 1 . 5/24/2014