Reviews for Plots, house calls and kidnapping Sasuke
BaekhyunSamaa chapter 1 . 9/10
I will love if Sakura end up with Tobi or Izuna. Hope you make another chapter someday!
shadow miko chapter 2 . 8/23
This has been great so far, however I feel that this should be continued as its been left at a funny moment for the end of a story or has this story just been discontinued?
Red Distress chapter 2 . 7/10
I really wish you'd continue this!
Callista Myra chapter 2 . 6/28
omg it's so funny and so cute. I love it. please update
JyuneFuma chapter 2 . 6/23
I feel so so so bad for Sakura, and please update it would be really nice if you did
Stunning Sunset chapter 2 . 5/21
Haha, this was funny!
Pixychick84 chapter 2 . 4/24
More... Where is it? Also Itachi for the win!
kip chapter 2 . 3/2
honestly, this just put me into such a great little mood! Thank you, this was wonderful! all the little scenes with different characters was wonderful and hilarious! But the biggest surprise to me here was Inoichi shipping SakuraxIno and OMG THAT WAS EVERYTHING
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2016
This is so funny with the plot. It's amazing. I hope you can write more to this!
AngelAzazel88 chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
Omg i loves this!
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 2 . 10/21/2016
That was great! So cute and funny! I loved it! I really wish you write more cause it's awesome!
Evani chapter 2 . 9/29/2016
Oh my gods xD
Sakura Hatsu chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
Omg! Poor Sasuke! He is innocent!
Akira D. Ryusuke chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
Please, continue this story, It's just too good! You're gonna kill me! I've spent so much time laughing that I almost can't breathe! I need more! Love your story!
whitlock and volturi girl chapter 2 . 8/14/2016
Nooooooooo this can't be the end! This story can't end now, I need to know who Sakura end up with.