Reviews for Eulogy for a Headmaster
abandonedprofile1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Absolutely fantastic, I was in tears by the end of this.

You're such a talented writer I expect you get loads of reviews all the time, but I just wanted to let you know how much I admire your stories, and I'll definately review the others if I have time (I have my GCSEs soon :/ )

Again, loved your stories

.x.
The Dark Insomniac chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
An excellent story for an excellent man! RIP Richard Harris _

Blessed be and Luv,

**The Dark Insomniac**

"In a fleshy tomb, I am buried above ground."

"Dead men tell no tales unless it's in Forensics."

"My Karma ran over your Dogma."
LSMunch chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
You made me cry! THough that is not always a bad thing. A little quote from SVU. "Don't worry when you feel something. Worry when you don't." THank you
Tabby McGonagall chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
-sniffling- Wow. Just...wow. You have a real way with words. I cannot express how utterly amazed, yet deeply saddened at the same time. This fic is beyond words...at least for me. I can barely see the keyboard anyway x_x!
szelij chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
*Bows humbly to richard harris*

Rest in peace mate..

Its amazing what you can write..
vampcamp chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
That was a truly beautiful sentiment. I'm sure that Mr. Harris would be honored. He was a great actor and a great man who will be sorely missed. This story moved me to tears. Thank you for keeping his triumphs alive. We will never forget him. Needless to say, Harry Potter will never be the same. I don't think that I'll be able to endure a Harry Potter movie without his smiling face and youthful exuberance. No one can ever replace him.
Lady Abbey Bartlet chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Thank you for writing something so beautiful. I've never seen any of Richard Harris' movies, but he was a wonderful actor. I felt that his performance in the two HP movies was all right, but to me he just didn't convey Dumbledore's "presence", his ...whatever you would call it. He did an admirable job anyway.
Ildera chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Yet another truly touching piece, written for man who was so much more than Dumbeldore. Though i am not one of the older writers, i had the privilege of seeing Richard Harris play King Arthur in a touring production of 'Camelot' when i was seven, and have since had the honour of reprising his role in an all female version of that classic musical.

I can see why you are considered one of the classic writers. Your style is impeccable, your description superb. Whatever you write touches people deeply. I read your piece 'Empty Chairs at Empty Tables' shortly after my mother died last year, and it helped me so much through my grief. It began my tears, and for that i will always be grateful. You truly are the best writer i have ever come across, and i can only apologise for not saying so sooner.
sycorax1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Thank you. You made me cry and smile in the same time.
Indigo Ziona chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
Richard Harris was also fabulous in 'The Count of Monte Cristo'. And that was an excellent fic :D I love all the things the characters say, my particular favourite was Severus, probably because I didn't quite know what to expect... Love it.
Black Tangled Heart chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
i'm going to try and write a coherent review, but it won't be easy because i'm crying right now.

that was magnificent. you captured not only the true spirit of dumbledore, but the passion and compassion of all those who knew and loved him.

i'm amazed.

wow.
Madam Torsion chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
You have a way with words. I've read a few of your fics, this is definitely one of my favourites. I actually cried, first time I've done that reading a fan fic. A truely beautiful story, I thank you for writing it.
Hermione the Slayer chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Wow.. that was great. Touching
kazza chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
Thank you. That is a truly beautiful and poignant story.

I saw 'The Chamber of Secrets' again today and found myself watching Richard Harris bravely continuing a role he looked far too ill to perform.

Part of me wished he hadn't done the movie in the, probably vain, hope that he could have beaten the shadows away and could still be alive. But then I realised that if anything 'The Chamber of Secrets' is a lovely ending to the life's work of a man who acted from the heart and refused to lie down when life was against him.
PepsiAngel chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Truly the saddest thing I have ready in a long time and a proper salute to Richard Harris. Your writing seems to keep getting better and better with time.

*dabs eyes* This touched me deeply and got me thinking about how J.K. would write Dumbledore's funeral. I have a feeling, the characters would say much the same things about him.

*Pepsi