Reviews for Eulogy for a Headmaster
VoyICJ chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
How beautiful was that? I almost cried myself! Wonderful, touching story! For me it's really like a part of Dumbledore died as well, no one can replace Richard Harris!

Inca
Luinthoron chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
That was beautiful... A great way to remember them, both Dumbledore and Richard Harris...

Marek
Gramarye chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
Ah, you made me cry. This was simply beautiful, and expressed in words what I could not even dream of doing with my own. I remember Richard Harris from "Camelot", and from "Cry, the Beloved Country", and many other films and shows. He will be truly missed. Thank you for this lovely, touching tribute.
steffie121 chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
That was so sad - but so good! When are oyu going to continue Ex Libris? Lol...not to pressure oyu or anything.

Also, how long does it usually take you to write story/chapter? I'm really curious!
April chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
*wipes away tears*

Strega, that was *beautiful*. In all my years of reading fanfics, I have cried over a fic only three times...this was the third.

It was truly touching and real; the emotions were so palpable that I could see the ceremony in my mind's eye. Every speech, every line tugged at my heart.

You truly have a gift for words.
wmlaw not signed in chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
Sweetly sad. You made me teary!
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3