Reviews for Irredeemable Killers
I loved it.
iluvbooks0827 chapter 31 . 6/1
I want moooorrreeeeeeee!
Tommy14 chapter 31 . 5/2
Love the story. Thanks for the hours of fun reading.
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 31 . 4/21
I'll never think of a pillow fight in same way ever again!

This plot was definitely full of twists and turns! I loved each and every one!

The humor in this story had me laughing so hard at times I got the hiccups!

I adored brilliant and loving Bella and the MAJOR was awesome!

Jackson Rathbone made a movie called "Until We Meet Again" and the working title was "The Concerto". I can't find anything about it being released in 2016 although IMBD shows it on their released list but no one has seen it to review it! I thought you may know more about it. I would love to see it ad buy it but I can't find where it's been premiered or placed on Cable on Demand to rent or buy. I had the similar issues with "Queen of the Desert" in which Robert Pattenson plays T.H. Lawrence and Nicole Kidman plays Gertrude Bell the Queen of the Desert. I was only released in Germany last year and now it can be rented on demand. Please PM me if you find anything new on "Until We Meet Again".

Thanks for writing this story and I'm sure you'll be hearing from me again!
GaijinVamp chapter 31 . 2/25
A lot of fun.
jeoliverio chapter 31 . 2/3
This is a good story w the Major
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 8 . 1/19
so like was esme not changed? I mean I know alice is still alive somewhere since she wasn't changed by Carlisle I am surprised she never went to the cullens though
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 1/19
ohhh interesting
Schwips chapter 31 . 1/11
Thank you! I really enjoyed to read your story :)
glitterguns chapter 31 . 1/10
Best coven ever. Loved the ending with the volturi.
Kristina777 chapter 19 . 12/7/2016
I'm loving this story. It's a mixture of romance, humor, drama and action.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
Poor baby is so he has never been around mates before or he would know what he is feeling.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Really?
mfaerie32 chapter 24 . 9/13/2016
She needs to learn. And she needs to stop looking to Jasper to defend her or stand up for her, especially when she was in the wrong. I like that Peter stepped up to Jasper about letting him do his job.
mfaerie32 chapter 22 . 9/13/2016
Why exactly did Peter & Garrett deserve to be hurt? / She was kind of a bitch on that one.
1,155 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »