Reviews for Lost in Translation
MightyMouse chapter 20 . 6/10
Hey, I loved your story it was awesome! Thank you so much for writing Lost in Translation. I really enjoyed reading it! There needs to be more stores like yours.
kenziestar chapter 14 . 6/3
You made me cry. My Goodness you are an amazing writer.
whow chapter 20 . 5/6
holy yes
Yeet chapter 5 . 5/6
I love this heck yeah
Oh boy oh boy chapter 3 . 5/6
I love this! I'm taking a break from homework so this is a welcome sight - FLUFF
Lovely1pyt chapter 20 . 4/19
Everything about this story was lovely
Terri411 chapter 20 . 4/5
Magnificent chapters, fabulous writing, so loved your wonderful fanfiction story, and so looking forward to your next sweet work, thank you and HAPPY WRITING! :-)))))))))))))))) xoxoxoxoxoxo..
Swanqueen7 chapter 1 . 3/26
Love this story it s amazing I am deaf myself and u did great job with this story.
krazeecatlover chapter 20 . 3/22
This is really great!
Found this gem looking for another fic. Absolutely adored every second. I laughed. I cried. I was giddy. I was sad. I wanted read it again before I even finished it the first time. If I can ever remember my login info, it'll be added to my favorites. Until then it'll be bookmarked for future rereads.
ea-phoenix
I'm crying this is beautiful I love it so much honestly thank you for writing this I'm actually crying
Sky chapter 20 . 2/8
I probably had some questions /comments while reading the chapters but after finishing the story, i guess 7 words would suffice (for now).
It. Was. A. Very. Good. Touching. Story.
Your business chapter 14 . 1/20
Why does every story I read with the main character being death a cochlear implant is brought up.
Your business chapter 11 . 1/20
The thing in that chapter just ooo wee
Imouto's mad house chapter 20 . 1/17
that was one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read. I absolutely loved it and I'm sad it's done. You made an amazing story here.