Reviews for Pregnant with the Tomato Bastard's Child
holy ****
donno chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
awwww! poor lovi!1
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
Can you update please this is a great fanfiction and i want to see the rest of it and i like the descriptions like at the end you know when you wrote "She mouthed breathlessly, voicelessly to herself." this is really good so i hope you do continue and soon but (fem)Italy really? just really? you left your pregnant sister for the person your sister hates the most? any way please continue.
SyntaxMishe chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Woah. Just Woah.
Angelic Goldfish chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
;-; 2P Canada wrestles moose. You WILL continue and write chapters for this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Feli u left your pregnant sister 4 the person your sister hates the most pardon my French but dick move j-just *sigh* just dick move and DO NOT TELL THE POTATO BASTARD AND DO NOT HAVE A BABY YOURSELF AND DON'T GET MARRIED 2 AND HAVE A JOINT WEDDING I WANT YOU (in this story) TO BE EXILED A NOT FORGIVEN AND EVERYONE LIKE LOVI MORE AND I WANT YOU TO FEEL TERRIBLE! remember in this story i'm sorry if i sound mean but really? is anyone going to side with you so far in this story right now?also i see no way to redeem yourself so just go away leave it to Francis Prussia and Fem!Canada and Fem!England(or someone it can be anyone these are just suggestions) i just think they would help allot girls for helping with pregnancy stuff and i heard Canada is friends with Romano and so is England so... And the boys can help by doing stuff like distracting Spain(till he is ready to know who knows{besides you}they might not even have to hide it from him to long or at all) and doing little jobs to help with stuff also FrUK and PruCan (it does not have to be i don't care it can be anyone helping but feli and ludwig right now)and they can have babies to i don't want the kid to be alone and i don't want him/her to grow up with feli's kid right now sorry for sounding mean and these are just some things i wanted to share and suggestions you don't have to do them and sorry 4 mistakes and by.
blackhound14 chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
Jeez Lovina! Just tell Antonio already! And Feli, may u burn in the pits of hell!
Fruitstogether chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
Oh my! You can't do that to a sister! If it was one of my older sis I would be happy yet overprotective like a mamma bear. For shame Feli! You need to make up this sisterhood that's about to end!
OnyxBunneraffe chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I like how you wrote her emotion and the creative similes, but a longer chapter would be nice :)
Fruitstogether chapter 1 . 5/24/2014