Reviews for Pikachus wrong decicion
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
just because you dont like misty doesnt mean you can treat her charecter this way! Its totally oc. I'm sorry I respect your opinion your shipping etc but if you dont like a charecter that a lot of others do and you plan on making her act like someone she's not plz put in in the description cus the mean misty think kind of ruined the story for me :(
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
Its me agian from the last chapter. I'm sorry but theres no way a togepi would act like that. Nvermind a baby one. Togepi is a happy pokemon so for it to act so sour makes no sense and is completely void of its personality. And remember there are no evil pokemon just trainers.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
Hi I know you dislike Misty and I respect your opinion but this is a tad ooc for her. Shes not abusive not mean. She's cares a lot about her friends. just saying sorry if that sounded rude but its true and the way your making her out to be may turn some pokeshippers off.
h chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
intresting i like mist
Well wisher chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
I say May is the best!
Spark chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
I would like May or Serena to be paired with Ash. Iris would also be nice if you don't mind the "you are such a little kid "thing! Hahaha! That would be more funny. Serena cause she blushes a lot and May cause she is the most calming one I guess.
Pikachu and Ash chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
I think Serena will be good. It is because I find her blushing openly in front of Ash in the anime. And they are child hood friends too. So I don't think any other girl would be nice than her. I hope you understand.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
misty because she is ash's best friend besides they had know each other for years.
misty
Serena ftw
Pikachu727 chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
Thanks for your opinions! May got the most votes, so she is who I have decided to be with Ash. Thanks again!
Sorry if your choice didn't win. I will do stories when Ash is with the others.
Harshika chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
I would like to have May with Ash.
Pikachu727 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Thank you everyone for voting so far! There is a tie between May and Dawn so please vote now, I like both of May and Dawn, so I would prefer if I didn't have to pick between them.
Thanks again
-Pikachu727
QUARTUS TEMPUS chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
This story of yours was very good,Misty got what she deserved
In your next story please make Ash love May,i do really think than this is with her than he should be with.
I'll be waiting for your next story ,so for good luck with writing
Harshika chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
I guess Serena would be exactly fit for this! Even Iris and May are okay.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »