Reviews for Shame and Game
islashlove chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
You...you are just a tease. I love the bedroom scene between Deana and Sam, but why did Bobby have to come and interrupt. No fair
islashlove chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
OK, so the Pricness' whole family is getting into this and how is Bobby involved. And how dare Sam go all gay over that Tec guy. Poor Dean was getting jealous.
islashlove chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
Cas...had...sex...and not with Dean. _ LOL, Poor Dean and Sammy, hope they get it on soon.
islashlove chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
Wow! I wasn't expecting dean to react that way and was worried that Sam was going to fall from the balcony.

Glad Cas come to Dean's rescue, but what does the green light means.
islashlove chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Man that was HOT! I had to read it three times before reviewing.
islashlove chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Oh, man that was just as hot as the last time I read it. Now on to the next chapter
Diana Campos chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
Muito interessante, acho que o Dean tem medo de ter gostado do Sam possuĂ­-lo.
Post U Later chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Oh Shit, That Green Glow Doesn't Sound Good For Our Boys! I Bet They'll End Up Having Sex Again. It'll Be Devastating For Dean To Be Violated Again. He'll Probably Demand To Get Separate Rooms & He'll Probably Both Lock & Deadbolt The Door.

& Poor Dean, He's Having Such A Harder Time Handling This Than Sam, I Mean Seriously, Sam Doesn't Have It Nearly As Bad As Dean. Being Fucked Is WAY Different Than Doing The Fucking. Poor Dean.

Also, What Is This About A Charger? What Happened To The Impala? Is This Like That One Episode Where Bathazar Changed The Past So They Drove A Mustang Instead Of The Impala? I Didn't Like That. I Love The Impala! Baby's One Of The Best Characters!

& I Wonder Who This Zephir Person Is... Their King Or Something? & What Are They? They're Not All Vampires Are They? I Don't Remember Vampires Having The Ability To Make Brothers Fuck... Though That'd Be Pretty Baller. Fairies Of Some Sort Maybe? Like True Blood Status, Fairies & Vampires. XD

Anyway, I Can't Wait For The Next Chapter! Please Update Soon!
Post U Later chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Okay, That Was Pretty Fucking Sexy, Even If It Was Technically Forced Rape. I Wonder How Sam & Dean Will React When They Wake Up?

& What The Hell Is She? I Can Only Think That Either Maybe She Makes People See Their True Feelings Or Something Like That... Or She Just Really Likes Watching Brothers Fuck Each Other... I'm Really Curious.

& Lol, I Think I Remember Jane Mentioning That You Were A Tease. I Can Totally See It. XP
Post U Later chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Whoa, This Is Very Interesting. What Is This Woman: Princess. & That Purple Liquid Or Whatever It Is. What's She Doing To Them? & What's She Going To Do To Them Now? Curious, Very Curious.