Reviews for Sinful Seduction
Daniel Druff chapter 30 . 1/21
Oh wow, this was great. Hope you reach your goal, as I have now contributed.
Daniel Druff chapter 22 . 1/21
Man, if I were Bella I would kill Emilia right away, and I don't think that calls for anger management classes.
Lightningpanda chapter 24 . 12/8/2017
I take you took inspiration to a particular scene were Khal Drogo pours molten gold on Viserys? Honestly, I read and heard Khal Drogo's words and saw that epic scene rather than the scene you wrote. It took me two more tries to reread that part and finally see that scene you wrote. Apologies about that! lol
Guest chapter 30 . 5/28/2017
I luv the stry !
bella chapter 30 . 5/28/2017
3 this story
Crustycrabpizza chapter 20 . 4/24/2017
Hi
Poop monster chapter 14 . 4/20/2017
Make Bella eat poop from jacob
FlowerGhost chapter 5 . 4/12/2017
Oh, Bella, of course Sam wants you. Jacob has you so it's only natural Sam, who's jealous of everything Jacob has, wants you.
FlowerGhost chapter 4 . 4/12/2017
This chapter was pretty cute, I suppose.
FlowerGhost chapter 3 . 4/12/2017
You should've hit her, Dances With Wolves; her petulance and defiance is grating on my nerves. Yes, it's a shock to be in a different place and be a barbarian's whore, but you're not making things easier on yourself by fighting him every step of the way!
FlowerGhost chapter 2 . 4/12/2017
You deserved that, to be truthful, Bella. He asked you to feed him and you refused; what did you think would happen? That he'd be like the men in your village and say, "Oh well. I guess I'll feed myself." Man, you can be pretty dim.
FlowerGhost chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
Bella, stop clinging to your privilege! God god, if you do as they say, they won't hurt you too badly, and Dances With Wolves seems pretty okay. You make me want to tear my hair out; so stubborn and whiny, it'll get you killed.
Bellaria chapter 30 . 3/28/2017
Very good, I loved this, it took a while for me to really get comfortable in the first few chapters, but this is great!
Momo206 chapter 30 . 3/10/2017
For the most part, I liked this story. The main problem I have is that it seemed like Bella and the other girls had a case of stockholm syndrome, rather than love. Jacob did little in convincing me that he loved Bella or was deserving of her love in the beginning. It's hard to believe that Jacob fell in love with Bella at first sight and therefore did not take advantage of her unlike the many girls he'd gone through. Was her beauty that spectacular? It oversimplifies his character and makes his actions seem implausible because you set him out to be a complex character.
arzoo chapter 30 . 2/13/2017