Reviews for Sinful Seduction
JacobB'sImprintee chapter 13 . 8/20
Hi, me again. I just want to say that what happened in this story is different than when I last read a couple years ago. I remembered Bella coming across Jacob screwing one of the Harem girls, Athendora, I think. And after Jacob returns to Bella, she doesnt understand him when he says "My sister's dead" as one word. But here, she comes across the death of Snow Lion. When did you change the events?
Also, I've read some reviews and some are saying something about inconsistencies. Did you change more of the story? I think I got to chapter 23 last time and never quite finished but I will see this story through once more.
From chapter 12. I guess I reviewed a while ago on that chapter and the site w/o t let me review again. I'm going back to see what I said.
Gabzi-Wabzi chapter 25 . 8/8
I'm a bit confused. In this chapter, there's mention of Bella being whipped, but nothing like that happened in the previous chapter? Also some of the other reviewers are commenting on the inspiration you may have gotten from a scene where Drogo pours molten silver on that guy, but I don't see that anywhere in this story? Anyway. Pretty good job otherwise I guess, just a few inconsistencies here and there.
TwilightAddictReign chapter 30 . 6/10
I loved this story so much! I'm sad it's over but it ended in such a happy way!
Justchillingandliving chapter 30 . 4/12
Wow what a story. So many feels. so many emotions. You did a great job. Sequel?
Kedrane chapter 30 . 3/9
Oh my goodness! This was absolutely amazing. Breath taking and just everything thing awesome
Takerslady chapter 11 . 1/6
I’m loving this story! Bella is such a prude, she needs to be thrown back into the harem to realize how lucky she is.
Takerslady chapter 5 . 1/6
I’m really liking this, a little Twilight, a little Game of Thrones and a twinge of Spartacus.
M1A chapter 16 . 11/11/2018
Direwolves: Well, Huge ass wolves living as pets…
Mulan: The part where Jacob finds his village in ruin and finds a doll in the snow.
Drogo (GOT): the part where Edward gets boiling Silvertongue on him as Viserys had with Drogo

References all around! It's cool. Feels like a mishmashed game! It's fun!

REALLY Great STORY!. Finished it… I know I am reviewing on ch. 16. Still. Finished reading it on my phone. GREAT STORY.
Zama.k chapter 1 . 11/8/2018
i think this might be the 4th time I've read this
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 30 . 10/5/2018
Thanks for giving me such a great story..totally loved it! Do you have any other stories as well?
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 17 . 10/4/2018
So far so good , it’s been long since a novel has got me intrigued.. hopefully next chapter will also be amazing
Unknown chapter 1 . 6/1/2018
Amazing work
Daniel Druff chapter 30 . 1/21/2018
Oh wow, this was great. Hope you reach your goal, as I have now contributed.
Daniel Druff chapter 22 . 1/21/2018
Man, if I were Bella I would kill Emilia right away, and I don't think that calls for anger management classes.
Lightningpanda chapter 24 . 12/8/2017
I take you took inspiration to a particular scene were Khal Drogo pours molten gold on Viserys? Honestly, I read and heard Khal Drogo's words and saw that epic scene rather than the scene you wrote. It took me two more tries to reread that part and finally see that scene you wrote. Apologies about that! lol
1,228 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »