Reviews for Sinful Seduction
3 this story
Crustycrabpizza chapter 20 . 4/24
Hi
Poop monster chapter 14 . 4/20
Make Bella eat poop from jacob
Insomniac Connor chapter 5 . 4/12
Oh, Bella, of course Sam wants you. Jacob has you so it's only natural Sam, who's jealous of everything Jacob has, wants you.
Insomniac Connor chapter 4 . 4/12
This chapter was pretty cute, I suppose.
Insomniac Connor chapter 3 . 4/12
You should've hit her, Dances With Wolves; her petulance and defiance is grating on my nerves. Yes, it's a shock to be in a different place and be a barbarian's whore, but you're not making things easier on yourself by fighting him every step of the way!
Insomniac Connor chapter 2 . 4/12
You deserved that, to be truthful, Bella. He asked you to feed him and you refused; what did you think would happen? That he'd be like the men in your village and say, "Oh well. I guess I'll feed myself." Man, you can be pretty dim.
Insomniac Connor chapter 1 . 4/12
Bella, stop clinging to your privilege! God god, if you do as they say, they won't hurt you too badly, and Dances With Wolves seems pretty okay. You make me want to tear my hair out; so stubborn and whiny, it'll get you killed.
Bellaria chapter 30 . 3/28
Very good, I loved this, it took a while for me to really get comfortable in the first few chapters, but this is great!
Momo206 chapter 30 . 3/10
For the most part, I liked this story. The main problem I have is that it seemed like Bella and the other girls had a case of stockholm syndrome, rather than love. Jacob did little in convincing me that he loved Bella or was deserving of her love in the beginning. It's hard to believe that Jacob fell in love with Bella at first sight and therefore did not take advantage of her unlike the many girls he'd gone through. Was her beauty that spectacular? It oversimplifies his character and makes his actions seem implausible because you set him out to be a complex character.
arzoo chapter 30 . 2/13
Nic story r8 in watpad dr plzzzzx
APL chapter 30 . 12/19/2016
Enjoyed this!
lectri chapter 20 . 11/26/2016
I favorited this story about five chapters in. I loved it from the get go. I can't wait to finish it! Wonderful job.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 11/15/2016