Reviews for Sinful Seduction
luv4jake chapter 30 . 1/30
oh Wolf Claw and Red Flower damn it the cuteness of it all. I can't believe it's over. I enjoyed this fic and I hope read more stories from you. I also liked hearing about your adventures. Live your life and write when you can. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 26 . 1/29
Damn Jacob went H.A.M. Sam and Emilia deserve it though.
luv4jake chapter 22 . 1/16
damn it all to hell not Black Bear! why lord why?! I get it I'm just being dramatic. It's war somebody is going to die. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 20 . 1/13
I love the relationship of tiger Claw and Black Bear. I can't wait to see who Black Bear ends up with also I hope Leah gets her imprint js lol. ikr I'm always looking for her HEA. until next time. commute home aint no joke but this has helped no creepy over the should reading today thank God.
luv4jake chapter 9 . 1/8
this just made my commute creepy but hot lol. you know when you're reading something steamy and someone is too close? yeah I wanted to give them the story so they could move over stop reading over my shoulder lol. At the same time I'm like this is hot. yikes.
luv4jake chapter 6 . 1/7
short but good.
luv4jake chapter 4 . 1/7
oh snap Rose is jealous.
luv4jake chapter 3 . 1/7
they both have attitudes lol. Angelina is fitting in with Embry.
luv4jake chapter 2 . 1/7
I love the names.
luv4jake chapter 1 . 1/7
I must read more. I can't wait for the name reveals.
Usually I never read Bella and Jacob fanfics but this is absolutely amazing. I love it! I'm totally gonna check out your other fanfics cause this is great. :D
sam853 chapter 12 . 12/17/2015
is it really normal for bella to get over jacob having sex with someone else...?
sam853 chapter 11 . 12/17/2015
hot damn ;)
sam853 chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
the heart scene was grotesque and you did full justice to it. i like that the translation for longer sentences are in parentheses
sam853 chapter 6 . 12/17/2015
a heart for a heart...now that is beautiful
1,154 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »