Reviews for When You Return
J.B.F.Fan chapter 15 . 1/24/2016
I hope more gets added to this story eventually.
heatwave16 chapter 15 . 8/10/2015
Loved this cute family time. I really do t want the angst. Can we just skip it?
JPElles chapter 15 . 8/7/2015
Very sweet. I love the pets. Details on breed,if it's mixed, appearance, something of that nature would be good.
BellaDora Soulmates chapter 14 . 7/15/2015
GOSH! I HATE THIS BITCH! HOW DARE SHE RUIN THEIR BEAUTIFUL LOVE! PLEASE write more soon! You canNOT leave it like this!
JPElles chapter 14 . 7/7/2015
Hm. Short but interesting. Messing with two people as powerful as Elsa and Regina is sure to come back and bite them though. ;)
kenfromnhus chapter 14 . 7/7/2015
interesting
ShadowCub chapter 14 . 7/4/2015
These crazy types really need to take a damn vacation.
Go Gina.
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 14 . 7/4/2015
Awesome work I love it!
BellaDora Soulmates chapter 13 . 5/22/2015
OMG NOOOO! Poor Elsa and Gina! I hope Gina can find the person that took Elsa, within the next two days! I love that Zelena and Melody was brought in and that her and Gina have become close!
JPElles chapter 13 . 5/10/2015
Interesting update. Good stuff.
Ashleigh is Strange chapter 13 . 5/10/2015
BABE ITS SO GOOD! AND YOU BROUGHT IN ZELENA! Except y'know...cliff hangers! ANYWAY, I LOVE YOU WIFEY! DONT STOP WRITING THIS STORY!
BellaDora Soulmates chapter 12 . 4/20/2015
LET ME AT HIM! LET ME AT HIM! I'LL GIVE HIM A HA! AND A HIIYA! AND A KIIIYAA! *moves aggressively to tackle the jerk that dared take Elsa*
*sister grabs my collar holding me back* Ignore her she is a little too invested in the story.
ShadowCub chapter 12 . 4/19/2015
Very Interesting!
JPElles chapter 12 . 4/19/2015
Short but informative. Love Elsa and Regina. Good to see Regina getting that information. It should give her the strength she needs. As well as confidence since she's no novice with magic.
BellaDora Soulmates chapter 11 . 4/12/2015
OMG ! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE! I have missed this story SOO MUCH! I HATE whoever kidnapped Elsa!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »