Reviews for Living Lightning
Child of Dreams chapter 7 . 5/15
It's Tolkien, not Tolkein...
More, please?
Child of Dreams chapter 3 . 5/15
Is Harry one of the Dunedain?
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 7 . 4/2
That was excellent. Good job.
Aw man I relate to Pippin so much.
LadyAlexandraNoir chapter 7 . 1/14
Awesome story :)
crimson hearts chapter 7 . 10/25/2017
hope there will be more chapters soon. is harry going to end up actually being a child? i understand he is young compared to others but why would he have to lose his ability to talk the way he always does. anyways hope to find out soon.
Padfootette chapter 7 . 10/22/2017
Loved it
Illucia chapter 6 . 10/12/2017
I think physically Harry is a bit too young. 4-5 is just way too tiny, despite his mind. 6-7 could at least do some things
MonkeyDKitsune chapter 7 . 9/19/2017
I don't have any ideas I can give you but I ask that you update soon this is just so good
Acacia Jules chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
WTF, Frodo never sold Bag End. That would have been the LAST thing they would ever do. If anything, they would have given it to the Gamgees.
N Umbra chapter 2 . 4/23/2017
Ignore everyone who doesn't like it (coughs and points at reviewer bellow) because your story is amazing. this is the first crossover fic I've read and I'm sure that it's impossible for them all to be this good
Linda chapter 7 . 3/14/2017
This story is so boring. It's just a retread of the books with Harry there to be useless and weak for people to coddle. There's nothing really interesting going on, and Harry is just becoming more and more a useless child. He can't even speak properly anymore.

You might as well not update this story anymore. The synopsis promises a different story than you've been writing. What use is this special, different magic from another world when he passes out after a spell or two? This kind of crap is why "Elfling Harry" stories are such crap. It's always just an excuse to having some fantasy where a special boy gets coddled and get all the attention from the pretty elf boys and Aragorn, because he so totally need protection.

The only story to use "Elfling Harry" in an entertaining is the one by SteedBadger, and that's intended to be a parody of the "genre". You know, a story where Harry isn't a useless baby despite being a grown man who fought and won a wizarding war.

Your story is especially bad because you're intentionally copying the events from the books or movies instead of trying to do anything interesting. It's a waste of time to read this story, especially when come into it expect to see Harry actually use his magic but instead get something barely better than a squib.
NeimandFaerthurin chapter 5 . 3/1/2017
Is Harry regressing a bit and its resulting to him having problems pronouncing longer words?
NeimandFaerthurin chapter 4 . 3/1/2017
Awwww, Harry doesn't like all the Molly Weasleys? :P

So does this mean then that the story is diverging a little from cannon? Them getting their ponies back and Frodo not getting stabbed?
NeimandFaerthurin chapter 2 . 3/1/2017
Love how you're making Harry's magic different than his own world's. It makes sense seeing as how magic works differently yet the same basis in many forms of written works. And you've included Tom Bombadillo! NICE!

I guess one of the things I'm curious about is does Harry still retain his muscle memory? I assume that his downsizing didn't effect his equilibrium seeing as how he was walking okay ( I assume unless he figured that bit out at Frodo's?). Since his body is still his and its as he'd had it at seventeen rather than his actual five year old body, I am assuming that he retained his muscle memory and that its sort of automatically compensating for his smaller stature? (Not tripping trying to take extra long steps, ect.)