Reviews for Against The Wind
Salnar chapter 5 . 11/1
I know it's been years, but I still hope you'll come back to finish this fic one day.
PenguinVuelve chapter 5 . 5/13
This fic, will have a great great great fic! The story in it until this point its awesome! I haven't found any fic with Anna been the princess and Elsa de pirate, or the opposite roles. Hope you'll continue it!~PenguinVuelve
LilAngel1337 chapter 5 . 4/22
I wish this story could continue. I re-read it often I really like it.
Best book, please write more
sedrynn chapter 5 . 11/16/2015
Nice, nice - more fluff please :D
sedrynn chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
Nice :) Lets hope the story focuses more on the fluff than on some plot - I am loving it :D
sedrynn chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
I love to see their romance developing :)
sedrynn chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
lovely :D
fkfjkdsnfjksdnfjksn kjwe chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
This is really good please continue
chingona chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
I love this, one of my favorites. Wish you would continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
I read your story very good when you said you got this idea from assassins creed 4 I imagine elsa being in a assassins creed robe like Edward
CeeLes chapter 5 . 5/4/2015
Ahhhh! this story is great! So cool and interesting, i like a lot! Elsa been a captain, widen that is "she" and not "he", very clever but i think that is not necessary, she is crafty enough. I hope that soon Anna show most of her personality and do things like pirate, heheheh that would be funny and entertainment but is very good even without that. I love the plot! Thanks a lot for sharing! until next chapter!
mirandapowa chapter 5 . 3/29/2015
A verry interesting storry ouo i waiting for the nex chapter ouo stay safe
snowboardgurl chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
i hope you continue this i really like it, you idea is awsome
RaymanK16 chapter 5 . 1/6/2015
For all that is holy in this world YOU MUST UPDATE! I've only found two good pirate fics for Frozen on this site, and yours just happens to be #2. Writer's block can be a daunting wall to conquer, but not impossible. Should it still prove too difficult, I highly recommend obtaining a beta reader. I humbly offer my services should you be so interested.