Reviews for Against The Wind
sedrynn chapter 5 . 11/16
Nice, nice - more fluff please :D
sedrynn chapter 4 . 11/16
Nice :) Lets hope the story focuses more on the fluff than on some plot - I am loving it :D
sedrynn chapter 3 . 11/16
I love to see their romance developing :)
sedrynn chapter 2 . 11/16
lovely :D
awesomeness-unleashed chapter 5 . 7/30
This is really good please continue
nemononame chapter 5 . 6/28
I love this, one of my favorites. Wish you would continue.
I read your story very good when you said you got this idea from assassins creed 4 I imagine elsa being in a assassins creed robe like Edward
CeeLes chapter 5 . 5/4
Ahhhh! this story is great! So cool and interesting, i like a lot! Elsa been a captain, widen that is "she" and not "he", very clever but i think that is not necessary, she is crafty enough. I hope that soon Anna show most of her personality and do things like pirate, heheheh that would be funny and entertainment but is very good even without that. I love the plot! Thanks a lot for sharing! until next chapter!
mirandapowa chapter 5 . 3/29
A verry interesting storry ouo i waiting for the nex chapter ouo stay safe
snowboardgurl chapter 5 . 2/16
i hope you continue this i really like it, you idea is awsome
RaymanK16 chapter 5 . 1/6
For all that is holy in this world YOU MUST UPDATE! I've only found two good pirate fics for Frozen on this site, and yours just happens to be #2. Writer's block can be a daunting wall to conquer, but not impossible. Should it still prove too difficult, I highly recommend obtaining a beta reader. I humbly offer my services should you be so interested.
This story is amazing! :)
Really great job ;)
Colonelcas chapter 2 . 1/3
Danm right, I almost feel like making my own whilst listening to something similar: Winterspell from Two Steps From Hell, go to 1:20, the drop sounds quite like a pirate ship crashing through the waves. Loving this so far.
FrozenFairyTales chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
This is AWESOME! I STILL can't get over Weaselton's ship being called the "Weasel" ! PLEASE update this soon!
bijit chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
Great story so far! The pirate theme really fits Elsa- Elsa in most stories want freedom, and it's refreshing to see her actually get it in this story. What could be freer than being a pirate? I look forward to the next chapter.