Reviews for Against The Wind
sparkyxox chapter 5 . 9/10
I love the story. I seriously hope you will come back and finish it.
CanITellUSmThin chapter 5 . 7/4
Just found this fic and it’s been a pleasure to read! I’m not generally a pirate fan but I quite enjoyed this one. I think Anna was lucky to have been captured by Elsa. Could have gone bad for her otherwise, and hey, at least she won’t have to be stuck marrying some guy she doesn’t love.
LilLinkGirl chapter 5 . 6/1
This is great, I hope you will write more sometime soon :)
Salnar chapter 5 . 11/1/2017
I know it's been years, but I still hope you'll come back to finish this fic one day.
PenguinVuelve chapter 5 . 5/13/2017
This fic, will have a great great great fic! The story in it until this point its awesome! I haven't found any fic with Anna been the princess and Elsa de pirate, or the opposite roles. Hope you'll continue it!~PenguinVuelve
LilAngel1337 chapter 5 . 4/22/2017
I wish this story could continue. I re-read it often I really like it.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/5/2017
Best book, please write more
sedrynn chapter 5 . 11/16/2015
Nice, nice - more fluff please :D
sedrynn chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
Nice :) Lets hope the story focuses more on the fluff than on some plot - I am loving it :D
sedrynn chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
I love to see their romance developing :)
sedrynn chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
lovely :D
fkfjkdsnfjksdnfjksn kjwe chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
This is really good please continue
chingona chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
I love this, one of my favorites. Wish you would continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
I read your story very good when you said you got this idea from assassins creed 4 I imagine elsa being in a assassins creed robe like Edward
CeeLes chapter 5 . 5/4/2015
Ahhhh! this story is great! So cool and interesting, i like a lot! Elsa been a captain, widen that is "she" and not "he", very clever but i think that is not necessary, she is crafty enough. I hope that soon Anna show most of her personality and do things like pirate, heheheh that would be funny and entertainment but is very good even without that. I love the plot! Thanks a lot for sharing! until next chapter!